• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

High-Pressure Car Washer

Nimz77

Got a Pressure washer from Deen Brothers. DBL is a brand that they have introduced for industrial power tools.

Using for almost 6 months now and no issues so far. Pressure is good and it has inbuilt shampoo bottle also. Price was 10.5K.

can you upload few images of the device?

Only problem with these domestic type pressure washer is, those are using brush type motors and eventually these brushes will worn out. In my last karcher K2 pressure washer, brushes worn out after 6 years and these brushes are not replaceable according to agent. It was cheaper to buy a new washer than replacing motor of old unit :violent-smiley-100: .

So I bought a another one . But if this one busted within couple of years, I'm going to buy industrial grade washer which runs on induction motor.

Only problem with these domestic type pressure washer is, those are using brush type motors and eventually these brushes will worn out. In my last karcher K2 pressure washer, brushes worn out after 6 years and these brushes are not replaceable according to agent. It was cheaper to buy a new washer than replacing motor of old unit :violent-smiley-100: .

So I bought a another one . But if this one busted within couple of years, I'm going to buy industrial grade washer which runs on induction motor.

Yes.correct even one of company recmooned to get washer without brush motor concept.they recommend this.

http://www.anlu.com/product_info.aspx?ProductsID=216&ProductsCateID=33&CateId=33&childcateid=29

You got 6 years life from using it on every weekend ?

im also looking to get..where you going to purchase?

Karcher is from Tudawe Brothers. I got to cover their Asian Region Dealer convention, they demo'ed a lot of their products during the thing. Interesting. And Tudawe is looking to push the brand more in the coming year, so might be a good idea to go with them. Tho the Home & Garden range overall doesn't seem to be an important focus to them. I did talk to a few guys and tell them they have strong brand recognition with the auto community so they should look into that, so who knows?

Look at the latest ranges, they have listened to customer feedback and done a lot (These are the ones with the new branding). Also they are doing some cheaper options that are coming from China too.

I borrowed a Bosch from a neighbour and nearly hurt one of my pets when she ran into the path of spray. I think I'm going to support local small businesses and get my car washed and waxed from the place down the road instead.

• Like 1

I borrowed a Bosch from a neighbour and nearly hurt one of my pets when she ran into the path of spray. I think I'm going to support local small businesses and get my car washed and waxed from the place down the road instead.

Pet as in a dog or cat? Worse that it would cause is a bit of skin abrasion...and even then it would have to be at pretty close range to be an issue.

Pet as in a dog or cat? Worse that it would cause is a bit of skin abrasion...and even then it would have to be at pretty close range to be an issue.

Dog got in the way, muzzle first, because she likes to drink water from the hose when we water the plants (did not occur to me at the time I was using the washer). I was afraid she might get water forced inside her ears, and possible injure her eyes. I mean the product details state the output pressure at 120bar, and things propelled by that much pressure can hurt.

Dog got in the way, muzzle first, because she likes to drink water from the hose when we water the plants (did not occur to me at the time I was using the washer). I was afraid she might get water forced inside her ears, and possible injure her eyes. I mean the product details state the output pressure at 120bar, and things propelled by that much pressure can hurt.

Ah! Face first. Okay that makes sense. I didn't think of that at all. Yeah 120bar in the eyes or up the nostrils or ears can't be a good thing (belly flops from the high board in school come to mind :D and that was no where near 120bar!)

While damro sells innovex pressure washers and vacuum cleaners, when I went to a damro showroom last weekend to buy few plastic chairs, I have seen they are using a karcher vacuum cleaner to clean store :speechless-smiley-004:. That explains about reliability of their brands :medium-smiley-037:

• Haha 1

Innovex pressure washer and vaccume cleaners are new additions to the line-up.

I am not aware of the reliability. But I will buy any Innovex product from damro due to their excellent reputation for after sales service.

Using innovex wet & dry vaccume cleaner more than a year now. No issues so far. But my Anlu pressure washer packed up after 6 months.

Innovex pressure washer and vaccume cleaners are new additions to the line-up.

I am not aware of the reliability. But I will buy any Innovex product from damro due to their excellent reputation for after sales service.

I too can vouch for their after sales service, They even go to the extend of rebuilding your furniture, to retail spec, for a very low sum incase you damaged them by an accident.

• 3 months later...
I brought INNOVEX high pressure washer last week.

Cost Rs 10710.00 from "Damro"

How is this holding up so far? Juts wanted to check cause I'm looking for one.

How is this holding up so far? Juts wanted to check cause I'm looking for one.

I also bought innovex pressure washer from Damro for the same price. To be frank ,the pressure is not that good but manageable for domestic use and motor seems to be very noisy compared to Ingco which my uncle is using for some time. But Innovex is way cheaper than any other pressure washer in the market.

I also bought innovex pressure washer from Damro for the same price. To be frank ,the pressure is not that good but manageable for domestic use and motor seems to be very noisy compared to Ingco which my uncle is using for some time. But Innovex is way cheaper than any other pressure washer in the market.

Thanks, Apparently they are not bringing it down anymore :sad-smiley-067:

• 2 months later...