• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Aqua Vs Honda Fit Gp5

fizz

GP5 all the way. Have an Aqua as well. I like the 2015 aqua than the older one, it looks more neater.

I drive both soemtimes, and the Aqua is alright but looks and sounds dull, and not necessarily great, I don't think there will be a huge difference in resale as now there are plenty of Hondas in the street, and they are extremely good looking.

• Like 1

i've driven the aqua.here are the pros and cons

pros

-easy to drive

-smooth in low speeds (better than vezel)

-fuel economy

cons

-lack of options

-bumpy ride

-hard seats

-less space

-poor interior

-not much power (just performs like an ordinary toyota 1500cc engine)

i hope the honda would be better,but i'm yet to drive one.but one of my friend owns both fit gp5 and prius zvw30 claims that he gets lower than 20kmpl.according to him the acceleration is better than the prius but not so stable in high speeds as the prius.he said that the gp5 comes forward surpassing the prius only in the performance side.i've driven the zvw30 and i say that if you are going for a hybrid it's the best around your budget.i think if you can get a used 2010 or 2011 model you will not dissapoint.

• 2 years later...

We get the base GP5 in Singapore.

Everything is similar to Japan's top spec S-Sensing except without the electronic gizmo's, HID's and rear disk.

Driving wise, its way ahead of the RS which uses a CVT.   The GP5 has a 7 speed dual clutch.  The base model has no paddle shift, but thats a small loss compared to RS which has a lower power rating and definately miles ahead of Toyota's boring but efficient CVT.

In Singapores heavy traffic, the best I got was 23.8km/l, with the worst at 19.9km/l  ( because of my heavy footed enjoyment of the 7 speed).

I thought I share this since nobody had done so to enlighten me before my taking delivery of the GP5 3 weeks ago.

28 minutes ago, Heming said:

We get the base GP5 in Singapore.

Everything is similar to Japan's top spec S-Sensing except without the electronic gizmo's, HID's and rear disk.

Driving wise, its way ahead of the RS which uses a CVT.   The GP5 has a 7 speed dual clutch.  The base model has no paddle shift, but thats a small loss compared to RS which has a lower power rating and definately miles ahead of Toyota's boring but efficient CVT.

In Singapores heavy traffic, the best I got was 23.8km/l, with the worst at 19.9km/l  ( because of my heavy footed enjoyment of the 7 speed).

I thought I share this since nobody had done so to enlighten me before my taking delivery of the GP5 3 weeks ago.

First of all stop digging up old threads :)

You are forgetting the fact that the GP5 is a hybrid and the GK5 (RS) is not. The GP5 wont have it's "higher" power all the time as the batteries needs charge-discharge. When they are discharged you are getting only the power of the engine, the power will fluctuate if run hard for longs periods of time. The GK5 maybe a tad lower on power but makes up with static peak performance, better suspension and brakes which overall makes it a much better "Sports" oriented car.

Edited by TheFlyingFox
Spelling