• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prius 2012 Warning Message

Malkoba

Question

14 answers to this question

Google translate is saying your key's battery is dead. I didn't know the car actually told you this. Nice feature to have.

Its pretty much default on all smart key Japs I've seen

And I just read this jem!!!

හා හා පුරා කියල toyota lanka එකෙන් car එක service කරා..වැඩේ නම් හොඳට කරල තිබ්බා....පොඩි ප්‍රශ්නයකට කියල තිබ්බේ මගෙ car එක ඇතුලේ තිබ්බ සෙරෙප්පු 2 උස්සල තිබ්බා...ඊට අමතරව පොඩි සල්ලි වගයකුත් තිබ්බ..ඒක්ත් අන්තරස් දහන් වෙලා තිබ්බ car 1මගේ අතට එක ලැබෙන කොට....

And even funny is numerous people have reported their CDs being stolen when they give the Geely Panda for a repair/service to the agent :D

• Like 1

These hybrid drivers seen to LOVE going to TL thinking that TL provides the best service on earth that's unmatched by others! But end up being ass-raped in bills. On some FB groups, one guy was quoted Rs.60,000.00 to replace a side mirror! I mean seriously!!!

My friend was quoted 130,000+ for a Focus side mirror by the agents!!!!!

Edited by luckey007