• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Leather Seat Covers & Floor Carpet For Prius

AdeZ

It depends on the individual's taste isn't it...

What may look elegant and beautiful for one may look cheap and ugly to another...

Not sure about the 'quality' that you are talking about. On the first photo itself, I can see four places where the stitching is not done properly, causing wrinkles

Is Japanese leather stated above actually real leather?

not to be skeptic but at deens to redo the steering wheel with real leather the cost was 18000.

wondering how they do it for that price if its real.

Edited by pug306xsi

I dont understand this mentality of Sri Lankans. We spend money and time to put seat covers to preserve the seats for the next owner?

Worst of all is using the car without removing the polythene seat covers comes with brand new vehicles.

• Like 2

Worst of all is using the car without removing the polythene seat covers comes with brand new vehicles.

I've seen a fella using a 2012 Monterosport, the seat polythene looks like a cobweb now, he's taped up the holes as well

• Like 3

I've seen a fella using a 2012 Monterosport, the seat polythene looks like a cobweb now, he's taped up the holes as well
Really! . Can't imagine the level of discomfort he has tolerated all those years just to preserve the seats to the new owner.

I remember when I was kid one guy rear ended my uncle's car cuz his foot slipped off the breaks as he had driven around with the 'brand new polythene' :D

I too was looking for seat covers, but I really needed them. However the front seats have air bags, so instead I scotchgarded most of the interior. The Prius belonging to the OP also has them; so with those nifty seat covers, they will either completely fail to deploy, or will deploy incorrectly. Darwin award contender.

I too was looking for seat covers, but I roptions needed them. However the front seats have air bags, so instead I scotchgarded most of the interior. The Prius belonging to the OP also has them; so with those nifty seat covers, they will either completely fail to deploy, or will deploy incorrectly. Darwin award contender.

Did you search at toyota accessory catalogue or something similar. Because there are three types of seat cover options given in Honda Grace accessory catalogue which also has front seat side air bags.

Did you search at toyota accessory catalogue or something similar. Because there are three types of seat cover options given in Honda Grace accessory catalogue which also has front seat side air bags.

I searched and translated the Toyota Japan site. All they have are the traditional Japanese lace half covers.

I remember when I was kid one guy rear ended my uncle's car cuz his foot slipped off the breaks as he had driven around with the 'brand new polythene' :D

Similar thing happened when I had just got my license and with the periodic ricer craze I had attached those Painted after market pedal things, The thing came off and the car being an auto the car slowly crawled onto a poorly maintained lancer box!

• 2 weeks later...