• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fiat/italian/euro Community

fiatLife

Hi all,
Sorry if this is a "panditha" type question. :speechless-smiley-004: or if this is in the wrong section.

I was wondering why there isnt a Fiat/Italian/Euro community in the threads, yes i know they are scarce than japanese and indian cars, but also on the other hand i have seen many posts on puntos and other euro cars here.
Also saw BMW, Benz, Peugeot communities. Almost feel sad for not having a fiat community although many help is received from the community, and kudos to that :sad-smiley-067::girl_in_love:
Regards,
fiatLife
  • Like 1

there is. we just don't let the Japanese and Indian car community join it.

For the simple reason that many people buy Italian cause misguided assholes buy them cheap and complain about their idiosyncrasies and we don't like that.

You don't buy an Italian cause you ran out of option in buying a car, you buy an Italian cause you have all options yet choose Italian

Because of that yes, we don't allow fcking losers with Thel Hinganna and Full Option and Re sale value mentality to join.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 3

there is. we just don't let the Japanese and Indian car community join it.

For the simple reason that many people buy Italian cause misguided assholes buy them cheap and complain about their idiosyncrasies and we don't like that.

You don't buy an Italian cause you ran out of option in buying a car, you buy an Italian cause you have all options yet choose Italian

Because of that yes, we don't allow fcking losers with Thel Hinganna and Full Option and Re sale value mentality to join.

woah, chilll down VVTi :speechless-smiley-003: can you send me the link/pm for that community?