• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Vanette

manjulabw

Hi. I need some suggestions about niisan vanette use for my family. And thinking buy petrol. Welcome your ideas select best nd good van. Tnx

Hi, Welcome to the forum. The Nissan Vanette has been discussed many times on the forum before. Please search using the guidelines given here. You can use an existing thread and continue the discussion if your questions are related.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all, please open one thread. You don't need to open multiple threads seeking info about various vans.

Secondly, like Davy said, search before you post a question.

Third... what are your SPECIFIC questions?... How do you define 'BEST'?... we can't read your mind and tell you what are the 'more details' you are looking for...

Just one point. The 2010 Nissan Vanette is exactly same as Mazda Bongo. Only comes with Nissan Vanette badge. It's called badge engineering. Therefore, a comparison between these two models will be merely comparing the two badges.

Both are uncomfortable vehicles. They are not intended to be passenger vehicles.

First of all, please open one thread. You don't need to open multiple threads seeking info about various vans.

Secondly, like Davy said, search before you post a question.

Third... what are your SPECIFIC questions?... How do you define 'BEST'?... we can't read your mind and tell you what are the 'more details' you are looking for...

Just one point. The 2010 Nissan Vanette is exactly same as Mazda Bongo. Only comes with Nissan Vanette badge. It's called badge engineering. Therefore, a comparison between these two models will be merely comparing the two badges.

Both are uncomfortable vehicles. They are not intended to be passenger

Tnx for ur reply. I want tell I had before cr 27 van, I sold because of age then I decide buy a van specially new van up to 2010 for my family. If its nt good for passengers wts ur recommend similar van for my budget 2.5 m. Tnx

Sinhamuna is comes in nissan vanette,mazda bongo and mitsubishi delica.but basically all are same..

But nissan vanette have a good market than others..itz a good vehicle..petrol vanette will do 8-12 kmpl

That's because they are all manufactured by Mazda and sold with different badges. Read the link on badge engineering which I posted earlier.

They do 7kmpl in the city - that too is if you are lucky. I know. I've driven one.

I had a Lion face model vanette , however the brand was mitsubisihi. As crosswind has mentioned, the vehicle is same as nissan or mazda only the badge is different. If you want to buy a spare part you have to tell the vehicle model as nissan vanette.

I had the vehicle for almost 7 years. Manufactured year was 2000 ,the engine was R2 (original diesel) and manual transmission. The vehicle was comfortable not the luxury comfort but yes it can handle some hard roads (make sure to put a good set of seats and also change the suspension if it's old).

I have got an average of 9 - 11 kmpl in city limits (A/C always on) and out station 12-14.

I can recommend this to any one as i have loved it and always will :).

I too have decided to get a vanette again because cars aren't multi functional as vans :D, so am also in search of a nissan vanette lion face 2007 - 2011 model ;)

Edited by killercruise

I had a Lion face model vanette , however the brand was mitsubisihi. As crosswind has mentioned, the vehicle is same as nissan or mazda only the badge is different. If you want to buy a spare part you have to tell the vehicle model as nissan vanette.

I had the vehicle for almost 7 years. Manufactured year was 2000 ,the engine was R2 (original diesel) and manual transmission. The vehicle was comfortable not the luxury comfort but yes it can handle some hard roads (make sure to put a good set of seats and also change the suspension if it's old).

I have got an average of 9 - 11 kmpl in city limits (A/C always on) and out station 12-14.

I can recommend this to any one as i have loved it and always will :).

I too have decided to get a vanette again because cars aren't multi functional as vans :D, so am also in search of a nissan vanette lion face 2007 - 2011 model ;)

Tnx for ur kind reply and please let me know wt about nv200. Wts ur suggestions vanette or 200. Wts the vanette price yom 2010 this days.