• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motor Vehicle Insurance From Lolc

rush9975

Has anyone insured their vehicle from LOLC. How's there service? Are they good?

My personal experience is to go talk to a broker(A good one). You may get competitive rates as well as some 3rd party who knows some senior managers at almost all insurance companies. So in case of an incident where you need help to get a claim passed when minor staff say NO, broker certainly helpful. I have few experiences in the past where finally was able to get the full claim. Arguments happened but in a good way...

• Like 1

Why you need to try LOLC insurance, when there a enough Insurance companies who pass the claim without any Issue...With my personal experience I could rate Insurance companies which I have dealt with as follows..

01. SL I******* (Best for me)

02. c******o Insurance (Good)

03. Asian Alliance ( Not Bad)

04. j********i (Bad)

04. Continental (Worst).

This just my experience and others may have got different views depending on the services.

AIA is also rated as one of the best in terms of claims approval and service (albeit with premiums at higher end). The question is now that JI has acquired them, what will happen to AIA? I guess JI's business model does not allow for good service nor easy claims approval.

Aren't LOLC good? :sad-smiley-067:

We'll I've got LOLC too, and my brother in-law has it too, he had a minor a claim of 11,000 or something for a mishap with a 3 wheeler. He didn’t report any issues with the claim. But I also don't think that they are good as SLIC or c******o. Only thing I went for LOLC because their premium was lower and I have my lease with them also.

We'll I've got LOLC too, and my brother in-law has it too, he had a minor a claim of 11,000 or something for a mishap with a 3 wheeler. He didn’t report any issues with the claim. But I also don't think that they are good as SLIC or c******o. Only thing I went for LOLC because their premium was lower and I have my lease with them also.

Yeah their rates are lower than others. Do they reduce the insurance premium each year?