• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Belta 2007/2008 Or Allion 240

dhanuFB15

well ideally the heart would say to go for the 240 which is more car for that price range BUT allion 240s are now old... ive seen a few where the interior has started to get shabby plus most of these cars have been abused to death now. A good family friend of mine was pondering over a belta or a 240 and eventually got a 240 and spent a considerable sum on basic repairs. Belta would be sensible if you are ok with the bland design. I don't know if there are many grades for Belta like corolla . but as Uditha said go for the one with the RPM and arm rests.

I came once came across an Allion 240, the interior looked as if someone sand papered it at random places. I don't think the owner had taken any care of it

Vios is 1.5 (1NZ-FE) Variant with Conventional Auto box U340E (Not CVT) which is assembled in Thailand. if i were you i would stay away from high mileage CVT equipped cars as most of them will give trouble which is expensive to replace than older Conventional Autoboxes which can overhaul. but that's just me. :)

yes friend.,.Think i also like you.....it mean u never go for high mileage belta. Please can you define high mileage means i am asking numbers..

and what abt aliion 240 or vios or yaris

Finally i decide to go VIOS 2004 or later. Because belta is not much enough power on up countries. Lot of people given votes for Allion 240,Yes it's good but it's little bit far away from by budget and it too old i think.. For 121 it's same.

My friends please comment regarding my decision, Your comments are highly appreciate

Finally i decide to go VIOS 2004 or later. Because belta is not much enough power on up countries. Lot of people given votes for Allion 240,Yes it's good but it's little bit far away from by budget and it too old i think.. For 121 it's same.

My friends please comment regarding my decision, Your comments are highly appreciate

still better go ahead with Belta or Well Kept 240

just my 50 cents.

just my 50 cents.

just my 50 cents.

Thanks Friend....please kindly let me know what are the disadvantages of vios over other two

Vios 2003/4 is not made in Japan (Thailand) and does not have some bells and whistles of a similar JDM sedan and stiff on suspension so less comfy. But the car is reliable and suits SL conditions.

Why do you want others' opinion about a car you have already purchased? Are you going to sell it if you get negative comments?

You got the car with the budget you had and after considering the factors like acceleration which I'm sure are portant for you. Just enjoy your car.

Oh and congratulations!

Just a correction

he has not bought yet.

I used an 2002 Allion 240 for past 3.5 years and sold it abt. 3 weeks back. Also I'd driven a 2004 vios earlier. My personal experience is Allion is well

ahead than Vios although its older than vios.(considering comfortability, driving pleasure, appearence etc.). If you got a well maintained 240, I think it may be the best.

I think fuel consumption is almost the same of Vios and Allion 240.

However the available budget matters. 2002 Allion 240 is more expensive than 2004 Vios as everyone knows.

Edited by SAB

I used an 2002 Allion 240 for past 3.5 years and sold it abt. 3 weeks back. Also I'd driven a 2004 vios earlier. My personal experience is Allion is well

ahead than Vios although its older than vios.(considering comfortability, driving pleasure, appearence etc.). If you got a well maintained 240, I think it may be the best.

I think fuel consumption is almost the same of Vios and Allion 240.

However the available budget matters. 2002 Allion 240 is more expensive than 2004 Vios as everyone knows.

Thanks my friend . Allion is ahead only comfortability, driving pleasure, appearence only or it's less mechanical fault than vios.

According to my personal opinions

Appearence of vios is OK for me

Comfortability and driving pleasure might not be OK but considering money spend it's some how OK

I strictly check mechanical problems of Allion and VIOS. Is that high on VIOS or Allion. Please kindly explain based on you all experience

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dhanuFB15" data-cid="284917" data-time="1445310197"><p>

Thanks my friend . Allion is ahead only comfortability, driving pleasure, appearence only or it's less mechanical fault than vios. <br />

According to my personal opinions<br />

Appearence of vios is OK for me<br />

Comfortability and driving pleasure might not be OK but considering money spend it's some how OK<br />

I strictly check mechanical problems of Allion and VIOS. Is that high on VIOS or Allion. Please kindly explain based on you all experience </p></blockquote>

Both are trustworthy cars. But 240 being comparatively older, it might cause troubles more than vios.

But it depends on other factors such as mileage, services done on time, what kind of d bags the previous owners were.

So its hard to predict but you can always ask for previous maintenance records and also you can get the vehicles checked at somewhere you can trust.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dhanuFB15" data-cid="284917" data-time="1445310197"><p>

Thanks my friend . Allion is ahead only comfortability, driving pleasure, appearence only or it's less mechanical fault than vios. <br />

According to my personal opinions<br />

Appearence of vios is OK for me<br />

Comfortability and driving pleasure might not be OK but considering money spend it's some how OK<br />

I strictly check mechanical problems of Allion and VIOS. Is that high on VIOS or Allion. Please kindly explain based on you all experience </p></blockquote>

Both are trustworthy cars. But 240 being comparatively older, it might cause troubles more than vios.

But it depends on other factors such as mileage, services done on time, what kind of d bags the previous owners were.

So its hard to predict but you can always ask for previous maintenance records and also you can get the vehicles checked at somewhere you can trust.

Thanks mate...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="tcfern1" data-cid="284885" data-time="1445247883"><p>

Beltas suspension is bad on rough roads also it will give trouble on cvt and water pump .rear seat is not as comfortable as allion or axio</p></blockquote>

As hrm also mentioned earlier JDMs such as axio ,belta and 240 have better suspension than non JDMs like vios, yaris and corolla altis

And rear leg space is same in vios (new), yaris and belta

axio has a bit more leg space and 240 has the best leg space out of these

Edited by sathyajithj99

Think in terms of budget and total cost of ownership. Vios, Belta, Allion all have their pros and cons. But generally all are reliable for everyday use.

True that Belta's have CVT gear boxes that need more attention/care and might fail if maintenance was bad. But if you think of all newer JDMs they all came with CVTs and manufacturers seems to be sticking to them.

Thanks my friend . Allion is ahead only comfortability, driving pleasure, appearence only or it's less mechanical fault than vios.

According to my personal opinions

Appearence of vios is OK for me

Comfortability and driving pleasure might not be OK but considering money spend it's some how OK

I strictly check mechanical problems of Allion and VIOS. Is that high on VIOS or Allion. Please kindly explain based on you all experience

I used genuine parts on repairs and in perodical maintenance while I was using my one. And did the services on time. Therefore she didn't give me any major issue.

Considering mechanical problems, Allion & Vios are same as per my experience. If you maintain it well, there's no major issue.

Spare part prices of Allion, 121, Vios are almost same.

Edited by SAB

Yes i am purchase yet friend. I am still searching and moving between allion and vios.....

Find some more Buks and go for a well maintained 240 buddy(as my one :glare: ).

You'll definetely feel the difference...!!

Vios owners, just dont get angry with me. Thats just my personal opinion.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="tcfern1" data-cid="284885" data-time="1445247883"><p>

Beltas suspension is bad on rough roads also it will give trouble on cvt and water pump .rear seat is not as comfortable as allion or axio</p></blockquote>

As hrm also mentioned earlier JDMs such as axio ,belta and 240 have better suspension than non JDMs like vios, yaris and corolla altis

And rear leg space is same in vios (new), yaris and belta

axio has a bit more leg space and 240 has the best leg space out of these

Yes. 240 is in all aspects. But 240 is over price on my budget mate