• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Premio 240 Interior Wood Panel Repair.

shanakamm

Question

Hi guys

I have 2002 Toyota Premio 240 (1.8) and the wooden finished center console cup holder lid is damaged.( damaged veneer sticker ) I think both Allion and Premio share the same interior plastics. does anyone know a place to repair the panel or to buy a new one. (brand new or used part). Really appreciate your help

Thanks

11 answers to this question

I very well remember them wood panels for sale, it was either in the facebook group "rapid rev' or in Ik**n

Found 1 on Ik**.lk but they are selling only whole dashboard. no center console parts. anyway i will try the FB group u mentioned. And is there anyplace i can order this part, like ebay??

<<Image attached>>

post-69176-0-63771900-1444119346_thumb.j

Edited by shanakamm

I recently used the services of a place that repairs plastic dash components. They also re-do the wood finishes etc...I have no idea how their wood finishing is but they did a decent job on my broken dash part. Check your inbox....

Thanks iRage, will check that place. :)

Found 1 on Ik**.lk but they are selling only whole dashboard. no center console parts. anyway i will try the FB group u mentioned. And is there anyplace i can order this part, like ebay??

<<Image attached>>

I very well remember seeing the panels for sale! yeah check the FB group

I recently used the services of a place that repairs plastic dash components. They also re-do the wood finishes etc...I have no idea how their wood finishing is but they did a decent job on my broken dash part. Check your inbox....

Mate, mind sharing the info about this place? A mate of mine running a Galant (hell yeah!) has some dash bits to be fixed.

Hi pls inbox the details as well pls...highly appreciated

Ebay or fb. Few guys on fb who fix/ rebuild/make these parts. Search “R@pid R-E-V R@cng” in fb and post a Question. Plenty of guys around. Get few quotes and make sure to see if it’s worth it.

Edited by fiat fan
Name was been blocked. Did a lil jink to fix it