• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Place To Fix A Riverse Camera.

deadpool

Question

Hello guys

1.anyone happened to know place to fix a riverse camera .without damaging the car panels .some places when they removing panels they damaged it or scratch it.is there any best

2.other thing I wanted to know is I have dvd tv unit on my car lets say I want to have navigation system .can I fix it in to same dvd tv system ???? Can anyone please advice me on that appreciate all your helps thanks

13 answers to this question

Dear deadpool,

Please search the forum before opening new threads. Most of the things you have asked so far have already been discussed on the forum including reverse cameras and car navigation. Please search the forum as instructed here and use one of those threads to ask your questions.

Redundant new threads make it impossible for new members like you to find information you're looking for.

Cheers!

Hello guys

1.anyone happened to know place to fix a riverse camera .without damaging the car panels .some places when they removing panels they damaged it or scratch it.is there any best

2.other thing I wanted to know is I have dvd tv unit on my car lets say I want to have navigation system .can I fix it in to same dvd tv system ???? Can anyone please advice me on that appreciate all your helps thanks

best place to fix revrese camera will be in the back of vehicle, which is where you need it when you reverse. if you looking at front looking camera, best place to fix is in front,

• Like 1

best place to fix revrese camera will be in the back of vehicle, which is where you need it when you reverse. if you looking at front looking camera, best place to fix is in front,

I'm pretty sure OP was referring to a shop where he could get a reverse camera installed without damaging the body and not the actual place on the car body.

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Davy" data-cid="283956" data-time="1444045147"><p>

<br />

I'm pretty sure OP was referring to a shop where he could get a reverse camera installed without damaging the body and not the actual <em class='bbc'>place on the car body.</em></p></blockquote>

Error 404: failed to recognize sarcasm

• Like 3

You can have the one in my new car. Reverse cameras are utterly fkn USELESS. Give me wing mirrors and rear sonar any day of the week.

Quite true, parking sensors do a better job,

as the advanced telematics crap ends up confusing you and showing lamp post metres away as if its about to collide

You can have the one in my new car. Reverse cameras are utterly fkn USELESS. Give me wing mirrors and rear sonar any day of the week.

I partly agree with you here, even though my Hiace has a reverse camera at times I find it easy to use the rear wing mirror. However reverse cameras come very handy at night, I still would have a reverse camera over sensors.

I got myself a Phillips camera and its much better than the Chinese ones

Edited by Magnum
  • Like 1

I partly agree with you here, even though my Hiace has a reverse camera at times I find it easy to use the rear wing mirror. However reverse cameras come very handy at night, I still would have a reverse camera over sensors.

I got myself a Phillips camera and its much better than the Chinese ones

Bro was it over eBay? is there a marked difference,

I was on the idea that they were all just generic China bits

And yes reverse cameras suck at my end too, be it oem or factory,

was considering an upgrade!

Edited by tiv

Bro was it over eBay? is there a marked difference,

I was on the idea that they were all just generic China bits

And yes reverse cameras suck at my end too, be it oem or factory,

was considering an upgrade!

I got bought it from Amazon Japan and got it down here through a relative.

Yes there's a significant difference in the resolution.

To be honest I don't find my reversing camera confusing