• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dfsk - Glory (Unimo Enterprises)

Nishan.dj

Just for the information,

I inspected the vehicle and it's somewhat ok for the amount spent.

However I do have a concern about how the commonrail 1.3T engine can handle the full load which is 7 seater with dual AC, EPS.

• 1 year later...
14 hours ago, sat_jay said:

Hi Nishan...what do you think about this vehicle?

i guess this will be a reliable vehicle because it have a Fiat engine?

Here is what I think about this vehicle;

To be honest, I inspected many Indian made and China made (Glory 7 seater) and I think for the given price range / brand new vehicle, it is good to go with Glory. 

As I remember, It has dual AC and better space with 7 seater option which will be really helpful if you plan a long distance travel with family or few members. You can never compare Indian made or China made vehicles with Japanese or Euro ones. You may have to pay some attention while driving this on rainy days or in a place where water is filled higher than 8-10 inches or so because you find the alternator and certain parts are fixed at the bottom. Also I couldn't notice any engine guard too. 

Considering safety, don't rely on air bags or wherever the things comes with high end vehicles because it may protect you up to certain level but not always if you meet an accident with bus or lorry. So, you should know the country is converting in to another India little by little where people do not care where/what they drive. (not all but few who forget the ethics or driving in a public road). 

But, if you buy this for driving in the city such as your office transport, I suggest you to look something else which is smaller in size and economical enough to maintain for you.

Finding engine parts won't be hard if you contact the company or may be you will find alternative parts as well. But for body parts, you may rely on the company for sometime. 

So, do a search with your needs and then decide. :)

On 10/3/2015 at 9:15 AM, Nishan.dj said:

Just for the information,

I inspected the vehicle and it's somewhat ok for the amount spent.

However I do have a concern about how the commonrail 1.3T engine can handle the full load which is 7 seater with dual AC, EPS.

I know nothing about this, but just FYI, the Toyota Avanza came with a 1.3l option too, IIRC. Remember having the same question at the launch event.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...