• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Wagonr Hybrid

n00b

I feel the Stingray version looks good except for the "bit too much" grill lighting.

There's a JDM one too,

Besides if you get the normal one, you'll always be nagging to yourself why you didn't get the better one,

And someday when you want to sell it off, the car sale mudalali is gonna say "aiyo sir make normal eka ne, shingray modal eka wadeiyen denna thibba"

http://www.batfa.com/newcar-wagonrstingray.htm

Wagon R Hybrid only JDM i think (MH44S). Its not coming to international markets.

ah that's more like it!

wait what was this thread about?

Supposed to be about Wagon R :D

Aha now thats better, Presea's gonna keep his Nightbreaker set when he sees this,

Dude is gonna so regret it changing the headlamps to match the park lights :speechless-smiley-004:

Edited by Magnum

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

Here in Auto Lanka is there anyone using Wagon R Japanese model ?. Im looking for a day to day running car in Colombo rush hour traffic, since i have to travel 1500kms each month in rush hour traffic.

Further reason for raising this question here, since I read some complaining getting 11-12km/l in Wagon R facebook group. Is it the actual average ?

Thanks in advance

My wife has one. Around Colombo, we're currently maintaining 15.3kmpl. It's a slow car, the reason why people report only 11-12 kmpl is because they try to overtake everyone on the road and expect it to keep up with other cars on the road while accelerating i.e. right foot on the floor most of the time. If you want any semblance of fuel economy, you have to drive slow, and you have to plan ahead because of the laggy CVT gearbox. Apart from that, it's a pretty good car, 3.5 or 4 star safety rating in Japan, and comfortable enough on most B type roads. If you're always in a hurry, this isn't the car for you.

• Thanks 1