• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Locations Surrounding Nature In Sl For A Car Photoshoot

PreseaLover

I don't remember speaking to a REMOVED

Calm down PreseaLover. There is a "report" button next to each post. Use it (personal attacks). Replying to trolls will engage them even more. Let the mods take care of him.

You also better edit your post before you get into trouble.

• Like 1

Calm down PreseaLover. There is a "report" button next to each post. Use it (personal attacks). Replying to trolls will engage them even more. Let the mods take care of him.

You also better edit your post before you get into trouble.

Thanks davy, yes i edited the post now and reported.... I was tolerating this guy so much and finally couldnt resist anymore to resiprocate... Usually i dont get pissed with these kinda stupid people easily but this guys is going beyond his limits everytime and couldnt take it anymore...

@kavzz - editing an original colour doesnt look original anymore don't you think....coz then your heart knows that its not originally beautiful... its like dating an ugly girl who is pretty with makeup...

Sure, as you wish. Personally, I think whatever it takes to make a picture look good is fine; and its the same when it comes to women. (And as I'd like to go on pretending to think I'm not shallow enough to care too much about physical beauty I shall leave it at that.)

Edited by Kavvz

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of locations in and out of the camp. I took this in this pine forest next to the track. The only downside, apart from having to get prior permission to enter the camp during non race days, is the roads inside are unpaved and you'll get the tyres dirty real quick. There's another fantastic pine forest just outside diyatalawa town as you enter from haputale end.

181119_10151025726916259_2109116545_n.jp