• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Garage To Get An Accident Repair Done...

BdmSoft

Hi

My Toyota Corolla AE 110 car met with an accident few days ago. It is a big damage from the back side. Boot Cover, Rear Buffer & one tail light need to be replaced. And there is a big damage to one side of the car. As per my friends there are two options.

Go to a good garage (with a name at least) or Go to a normal garage in our town area ( Moratuwa )

If I go to a good garage - They will only do what they are paid by the insurance.

If I go to a village garage - They will do what they are paid for + few more things

Guys, please share your ideas what to do where it go. Appreciate your ideas.

Shouldn't you focus more on who will do a better job rather than how much work will be done for x amount of rupees ?

Search the forum there are quite a few garages mentioned (at least the ones that have a name and are actually bad so you can avoid them). Sorry I can't do a search and paste the links here as I am using my mobile and it sucks...

• Like 3

100% agree with iRage's comment above. The final quality depends on a few things like the workmanship of the tinkerer and the painter, whether it is done in booth or not, quality of paint etc. However, I used to get my paint work done from a person in Molpe area. His skill is the only marketing strategy he has. If you are interested send me a PM.

Katubedda Aut*o Mi*rage also started accident repairs this is exactly in front of "German technical college"

There is one manager called Bandara, a very helpful guy. talk to him and get a quote.