• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Indication Lights Not Light Up

ColomboRox

My car is a Vitz 2008 100cc one auto,

recently there were issue like those indication lights(ac modes/dear leaver position) sometimes not light up when the car lights turned on (head or dim)..so now it has done for ever and not lighting up, what would be the issue. Probably it might be the fuse of those but I do not know which fuse to replace plz help ??

http://postimg.org/image/e9fm2gh3d/

post-49800-0-79097300-1440137720_thumb.p

1. Search online for the 2008 Yaris fuse box diagram and check if you can locate the fuse easily

2. If step 1 fails, pull out each fuse and check if one of them is burnt.

I get the feeling that this is intermittent according to your description. If so, it might be a loose connection and not a blown fuse.

1. Search online for the 2008 Yaris fuse box diagram and check if you can locate the fuse easily

2. If step 1 fails, pull out each fuse and check if one of them is burnt.

I get the feeling that this is intermittent according to your description. If so, it might be a loose connection and not a blown fuse.

Thanks Davy,

Yes I did a search but as I can see I could not find the correct fuse..as their mentioning there was no fuse for thosei ndicatords. anyway wil do your second step in the weekend.

if it's a loose connection whare should I check first??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...