• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2015 X-Trail Hybrid

Dinu

• 1 year later...

Front Wheel drive does around 15 kmpl and 4x4 does 11.8 kmpl. (Both hybrids) The 4x4 comes with a digital knob to tune between auto 4x4 i / 2 wheel / 4x4 lock and a button to activate hill decent control near the automatic gear while the 2 wheel only model comes with none of those fancy stuff. I guess front wheel drive is equipped with a 2.0l engine and 4x4 models comes with a 2.5l. The mode premier versions comes with some fancy good for nothing extra accessories. Theres a none hybrid diesel version and a 7 seater version i dont think i can find those anywhere here. Its a good vehcile. The 2015 and 2016 models are the same. Going for a 2015 then go for a model thats made after june july.

Edited by gayankap

11 hours ago, gayankap said:

Front Wheel drive does around 15 kmpl and 4x4 does 11.8 kmpl. (Both hybrids) The 4x4 comes with a digital knob to tune between auto 4x4 i / 2 wheel / 4x4 lock and a button to activate hill decent control near the automatic gear while the 2 wheel only model comes with none of those fancy stuff. I guess front wheel drive is equipped with a 2.0l engine and 4x4 models comes with a 2.5l. The mode premier versions comes with some fancy good for nothing extra accessories. Theres a none hybrid diesel version and a 7 seater version i dont think i can find those anywhere here. Its a good vehcile. The 2015 and 2016 models are the same. Going for a 2015 then go for a model thats made after june july.

Both the AWD and 2WD variants come with a 2.0L engine (the JDM versions). After a complete day of test driving...personally I found the pure gasoline variants a bit under powered and the electronic suspension too pudgy and slow to react on windy roads (Nagasaki is full of hilly windy roads). the Hybrid on the other hand is better thanks to the Hybrid motor.

As for the AUTECH Mode Premier...yes most of the upgrades are cosmetic. However, when releasing it Nissan said that its twin exhaust helps a bit on the performance side and that the electronic suspensions' logic is a bit different to give it a sporty feel. I honestly don't know if this actually makes a difference as I have not driven one. Don't know anyone in Japan who owns one either. Over here the upgrades come at a reasonable price...however when that gets translated to Sri Lankan prices with taxes/duties included....yeah..the price does become astronomical.