• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Sedan Car To Buy Below 12.5 Lakhs

shalika7

Question

Hi all,

I did research & searched all the threads on auto Lanka relating to this. But I find out that my requirements are different from others though the budget is same. Following are the details of the car I need. Please suggest me a good one as i'm a totally beginner. Thank you very much for your support guys. I really appreciate.

1. Budget is below 12.5 lakhs max.

2. Should be a salon body

3. Manual or auto

4. Manufacture year should be after or on 1998.

5. Considering about the fuel economy & maintenance cost also.

If you guys suggest me a japan car it would be better. If not anything is ok with above cafeterias. Really really appreciate your support and for your valuable time.

(Don't blame me that I didn't go through the other threads. I posted this because I needed a customized suggestions.Please)

Edited by shalika7

Thank you so much JF & wolseley for the valuable information for newbies like us =).

So i will try to get hold of a toyota one. Something like corolla AE 110 or a Soluna and update you guys too. JF Is this also a good one as a Toyota ? "Dx Wagon" ? seems to be bit lower in price compared to some 110`s and soluna`s i came across in car portals n paper with english numbers as well ?

it was a bit hard to find a good toyota corolla 110 with price etc so while i was searching, Got hold of a Ford Mondeo 2003 for a reasonable price just before the price adjustments . For repairs n stuff i will have to depend on couple of mechanics used by previous owner while some parts i could get from ebay ( which i checked prior to getting hold of it ) Also hope I can get some ford experts advice who r at autolanka. Seems to be a good vehicle & almost fell in love with it ! When ever i park it somewhere i used to look at it couple of times before leaving. =) Will post some photos in a new thread.

Edited by rajia

it was a bit hard to find a good toyota corolla 110 with price etc so while i was searching, Got hold of a Ford Mondeo 2003 for a reasonable price just before the price adjustments . For repairs n stuff i will have to depend on couple of mechanics used by previous owner while some parts i could get from ebay ( which i checked prior to getting hold of it ) Also hope I can get some ford experts advice who r at autolanka. Seems to be a good vehicle & almost fell in love with it ! When ever i park it somewhere i used to look at it couple of times before leaving. =) Will post some photos in a new thread.

Congratz on your new car!! Please do post some pictures!

Amen. If you don't you have bought the wrong car :)

• Like 1