• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advice On Buying Tata Indigo As First Car

Sanjaya88

Question

Hi,

I really wanted to buy good Japanese vehicle but the high prices of Japanese cars made me to think another option. Today I saw a Tata Indigo car and searched internet and I am interesting.

Please tell me is it true that there is no second market for these cars?

and

Are there any major disadvantages with this model?

and

How about the fuel efficiency?

6 answers to this question

Yes, it doesnt have good second hand market

and

Yes, its a piece of shit, an ugly piece of shit. These cars produce a lot of electrical issues. They simply refuse to start some of the time.

you would be better off with a older japanese car. There is a very good reason why these old tata's are cheap. They are shit.

• Like 5

one of my best friends bought one despite our protests bugger doesn't drive much so he didn't run into any trouble yet. I mean it hasnt given him any pains so far but its been about a year...On the plus side it's dirt cheap (900k i think for a 2007ish sorry I don't remember I did my best to forget it ) but when it comes for your turn to sell it you would have to give it for even less.

Its difficult to like those cars and they are very very noisy... just like an Indian

• Like 2

Hi,

I really wanted to buy good Japanese vehicle but the high prices of Japanese cars made me to think another option. Today I saw a Tata Indigo car and searched internet and I am interesting.

Please tell me is it true that there is no second market for these cars?

and

Are there any major disadvantages with this model?

and

How about the fuel efficiency?

These cars are not durable like Japanese vehicles bro, Even after buying you have to spend a major cost in Repairing.

However Fuel consumption will be better than a Japanese car :sad-smiley-067:

one of my best friends bought one despite our protests bugger doesn't drive much so he didn't run into any trouble yet. I mean it hasnt given him any pains so far but its been about a year...On the plus side it's dirt cheap (900k i think for a 2007ish sorry I don't remember I did my best to forget it ) but when it comes for your turn to sell it you would have to give it for even less.

Its difficult to like those cars and they are very very noisy... just like an Indian

yo-dawg-that-shit-is-funny-lmao.jpg

• Like 1