• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw 320D E90 (Used) Vs Honda Vezel Z Package 2014/15 (Used)

Aravinda1

Hi,

I am new to BMs. Appreciate if anyone could help me out with following information. I am planning to buy a Vezel Z package or BMW 320D 2011 (E90). Which one is the best considering the following?

1. Fuel Consumption

2. Maintenance Cost/ KMs (Service, Oil, etc.)

3. Repair Cost (Parts)

4. Current Value

5. Resale Price in next 3-4 years

Additionally any E90s for sale?

Many thanks.

Hi,

I am new to BMs. Appreciate if anyone could help me out with following information. I am planning to buy a Vezel Z package or BMW 320D 2011 (E90). Which one is the best considering the following?

1. Fuel Consumption

2. Maintenance Cost/ KMs (Service, Oil, etc.)

3. Repair Cost (Parts)

4. Current Value

5. Resale Price in next 3-4 years

Additionally any E90s for sale?

Many thanks.

Forget the BMW, buy the Vezel.

BMWs are great cars. Drive one, and you will want one. Such is the impact they create on you. But don't buy a BMW if you can't treat her right.

Vezel... I got nothing to say... other than, your evaluation criteria seems to match that of a Vezel.

• Like 1

Looking at your asessing criteria below, if you are worried of each of them, then a BMW is not your cup of tea. Actually if you are buying a BMW and concerned of the criteria below, you may not be happy as none of them would be right choices in comparison to a Vezel.

1. Fuel Consumption - Vezel is a Hybrid, so definitely a fuel sipper

2. Maintenance Cost/ KMs (Service, Oil, etc.) - fairly new and less complicated in comaprison to German engineering (Euro brands have a longer service intervals than Japs)

3. Repair Cost (Parts) - will cost you an arm and leg depending on what needs replacing

4. Current Value - a used E90 is about the same as a brand new / reconditioned Vezel

5. Resale Price in next 3-4 years - A vehicle is not an appreciating asset, unless its one of a kind or a collectors/enthusiat choice. Given the number of Vezels on the roads now, they may be more affordable to the masses, whereas the BMWs not given the maintenance and repairs after the first 4-5 years

Therefore, given all of this I am sure you know what your choice should be, unless you want a bit of adventure !

• Like 1