• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Central Locking

prad

Question

I got a KR42 which had a issue on one of the locks on the passenger side, Got a guy called Dineth 0710311117 to have a look. Checked it and said that the motor had busted Paid 1500 and replaced the motor. Now the problems begin. After this guy leaves I notice that the light on the door does not light up when opening. OK must be the guy forgot to plug in the connection. Thereafter power shutter makes a crackling noise when going down with the door lock shaking. Thereafter again the door does not get locked not even manually. Called this guy and complained. His responds should be a small issue show a near garage what ??? You come to fix the door lock and mess the door light mess the power shutter and after paying for your service mess the door lock again and I have to take it to a garage and get it checked ??? Word if caution don't get caught to this cheat again

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Guys,

I have a Corolla EE106 and wish to install central locking for the front 2 doors only (with remote).

I have checked common places like S*n L*nka / P*tco but they aren't customizing as such.

I also have a set of remote keys + circuit (removed from another car) hence wish to get that fixed so that I can save some bucks.

I'd appreciate if any one can recommend me some decent places who are willing to handle a random job likes this :)

Cheers.

On 9/22/2017 at 3:05 PM, Croozer said:

Guys,

I have a Corolla EE106 and wish to install central locking for the front 2 doors only (with remote).

I have checked common places like S*n L*nka / P*tco but they aren't customizing as such.

I also have a set of remote keys + circuit (removed from another car) hence wish to get that fixed so that I can save some bucks.

I'd appreciate if any one can recommend me some decent places who are willing to handle a random job likes this :)

Cheers.

Sunlanka will fit central locks if you buy the alarm system for them. But try Rexton motors in Darley road also (near fire brigade) 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, The Stig said:

Sunlanka will fit central locks if you buy the alarm system for them. But try Rexton motors in Darley road also (near fire brigade) 

Thanks for this contact Stig. I will also try to discuss my request with SunLank* and see. Appreciated, cheers.