• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki Alto 2015

fiat fan

HI People, No this is not a thread about fuel or oil changes and crap... No Im not a hypermiller. I have been a member since 2012. Yet I post very rarely. But I read all em threads daily, I have had a lot of help from U guys in the past as well. Okay enough on that... Its like this, we got an Alto 2015 for my sister(not my choice as I personally like Italians,Euros and american vehicals).Reason we went for it was brand new, reliable and economical.Her money so I dint go against it... we paid and waited 6 months for it. That was also a month earlier than they promised. I even called Komi once bcos he was also going to sell an alto he ordered for his wife. Sadly I lost his number.. Now here is the real deal. Its economical to the core, BUT its bloody boring as hell.Only in bends in the hill country you can get some feeling. But if u keep doing that Im gonna fly off. Handling is horrid,tires are shitty. After 3rd gear it takes ages to speed. Max I've done is 120.U wet urself not cos its fun, it feels really unsafe. As if ur gonna lift off Into the sky and into Gods arms..(Not funny).. And the BREAKS, MY GOD THE BREAKS... A mountain bike stops faster.. so far the only thing added is a spoiler. Oh and got it tinted.. nope I dont want a neon or integra stickers on the windshield... I want to make it faster,more fun to drive and do something unique on the outside. Only tuks are more visible in roads than altos now.followed closely by vesis. I saw somebody has done a Turbo convo on a k10 alto. My God thats awesome.. I want help from all u experts to make the car a a (beast?)

Roughly what I think It needs- Engine upgrade, break upgrade, suspention upgrade,interior and exterior upgrade..pls help me everybody

No I dont care about resale value. Selling and buying something else is also not an option. I have a weird taste in cars. Hate common cars,this is very common.. But I like to make it a unique Alto. Thanx in advance. Sorry for the long rant

Heres a pic of her

IMG_20150713_000519.jpg

free image hosting

Edited by fiat fan

Just sell and buy a new one that fulfills your req. I think selling an alto is not difficult. Otherwise your turbo upgrade will be hazardous to the passengers, mountain bike brakes and indian engine head and block ... and according to you you will have to upgrade all.

thats not the point bro, its my sisters car. She doesnt want to sell it. Upgrading is fine with her. Anyway I like to make something Unique. I know its not very safe but Im willing to upgrade strength somehow( need help on this).. Thanx for the advice :)

If you want better handling, talk to ultra racing guys and see if they can come up with some sway bars and anti-roll bars. That's about the only upgrade I would do with an alto.

Edit: here's a weird idea. How about pluggin in a 660CC turbo engine from a Japanese alto? its bound to be better than the stock engine. Only posting this because u asked for weird ideas.

If you want better handling, talk to ultra racing guys and see if they can come up with some sway bars and anti-roll bars. That's about the only upgrade I would do with an alto.

Edit: here's a weird idea. How about pluggin in a 660CC turbo engine from a Japanese alto? its bound to be better than the stock engine. Only posting this because u asked for weird ideas.

isn't it a good idea that u keep weird things strict to your cars, not for others :)

new alto is claimed to be unstable that older model in high speeds.

i think this is the best car they can offer for this price. noble truth :(

• Like 1

If you upgrade the car wouldn't the warranty get void?

But if you don't care much about that then why not start off with simple brake and suspension upgrades ? I think over the last 10 years only the current version of the Japanese Alto comes with a Turbo engine (the RS) although there have been other Suzuki kei cars that were turbo charged. Not sure how compatible those would be with the Indian Alto

Max I've done is 120.

I want to make it faster,more fun to drive and do something unique on the outside.

My personal idea is, please leave the car with your sister and be a good brother. ;)

You have selected a wrong horse for this purpose. :)

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 6

Thanx everybody for the replies, sorry I could not reply all of you early.. Firstly I respect everybodys opinion. Though Im not happy that the cant be upgraded. So Iv decided to go small and takle bit by bit, first Im planning on a brake upgrade. Can anybody point me in the right path because Im nil on these types of upgrades, so far all Iv done are common classics. Thanx.. Btw I dont want a premio break unit in my car :P lol,,,, definetly not wanting a 2c engine either.