• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Carina Gt Body Kit

GajaYa

Dont think you can find a body kit alone unless you are to buy the entire unit, places I had seen one in Kurunagala which included a meshed front grill plus front n rear bumpers and that too you need to buy the entire part. might wanna try roaming around that place or ask someone in that area to have a look :)

i am summing u just want the body kit and wanting the teak panel means your car isn't a GT

Dont think you can find a body kit alone unless you are to buy the entire unit, places I had seen one in Kurunagala which included a meshed front grill plus front n rear bumpers and that too you need to buy the entire part. might wanna try roaming around that place or ask someone in that area to have a look :)

i am summing u just want the body kit and wanting the teak panel means your car isn't a GT

yes well mine is a Ti , does well on fuel but i wanna get the same look as a GT, it did come with teak panels but...they broke off due to the brittle nature

can you please let me know where in kurunegala I could find the kit I could go for the whole setup, since kurunegala is one hour away from kandy I could go and have a look

thanks

btw ur carina looked awesome...ive seen it for real and i saw ur restoration thread as well

Edited by GajaYa

@GajaYa - Thanks mate, love the car hope to see her one day again, its in good hand now. well i was going on business when i saw it was the 1st spare parts shop i saw while coming from Colombo side. sorry i didn't catch any name of that joint, only that the unit was right outside the shop. IF you are lucky enough it might be still around so since its 1 hour might as well go there :)