• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2007 Cs3 - Current Market Value

carson

Hi friends,

Its been some time..

I have a CS3-2007 - 1.6 manual. Its been with me for almost 20 months. It has done 130k.

What is the current market value of my car?

Edited by The Don
The previous version is too much like an advert

If that is the case - Elrond, I'm better off keeping it with me for another few years. As it has done 130k I hope that I wont get any major engine repairs.

You can always post an ad and check the offers - nothing to lose (except your peace of mind ;))

Though 2007 GLX (I assume yours is a GLX) is usually priced around 2.3 - 2.5M on ads, I guess many will try to get it for 2.1 - 2.2, or even less.

I personally would have hate to sell a Lancer, and that's also only after 20 months. Unless there's some really really really good reason :)

Cheers!

Edited by Elrond

2.27M to be precise.. But during the last 20 months I spent up to 2.6M as total. This maybe due to the fact that I do all the maintenance at the agents.

Any idea about engine repairs that one can predict at 130,000km in a lancer? Some people say that you are bound to face major engine repairs around this mileage.

Edited by carson

2.27M to be precise.. But during the last 20 months I spent up to 2.6M as total. This maybe due to the fact that I do all the maintenance at the agents.

Any idea about engine repairs that one can predict at 130,000km in a lancer? Some people say that you are bound to face major engine repairs around this mileage.

I bought mine when it had run 72,000 km and used it up until the clock displayed 138,000km or so. I am in touch with the current owner of the car and the car has not yet undergone any major engine repairs. In fact, during the 7 years of use, the car never gave me serious trouble. I am not aware of any other CS Lancers giving major engine trouble at around this mileage.

If you can, ask these "some people" what exactly were the issues that they know of. Don't believe everything based on hearsay.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I sold the car last week and bought a toyota axio 2008-X.

I really enjoyed the drive with the CS3, but I wanted a AT car.

Any way I highly appreciate the timely assistance I got from you guys through this forum.

Thank you all.

Edited by carson