• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"fuel Shark" Fuel Saver

Rookantha

Hi, I came across this gadget in the web and would like to know your experiences and ideas about it. Does it really work? as the manufacturers say this is the way it works "FUELSHARK - HOW IT WORKS JUST PLUG AND SAVE! The components in your car's electrical system are interconnected with each other. To get superior performance from your car, it must have a clean electrical circuit environment. Many cars develop electrical imbalances over time due to the power demands made by various accessories and normal wear on batteries, spark plugs and other parts. To maintain optimum electrical performance and improve MPG, your car will run better with a stable voltage environment. The Fuelshark provides just that. It is a multi-purpose Voltage Stabilizer. Fuelshark's design instantly stabilizes your car's electrical system, resulting in better fuel efficiency and overall performance. By stabilizing your car's electrical system, one big benefit is that your engine's spark plugs deliver a strong even spark, resulting in better combustion. This can increase power and MPG, in addition to having cleaner emissions. This revolutionary technology provides consumers with an inexpensive way to save money at the gas pump and help our environment at the same time. Better yet, there are no installation charges. Just plug the Fuelshark into your cars lighter adapter and the blue light will let you know that the Fuelshark is working, and reminds you that you are saving money! '

Edited by The Don

Well I never had even a slightest urge to spend my hard earned money on something of this nature and hence no past experience with the gadget. But if you come to think of it, they say the unit cleans the electrical environment of the car. If this is to be done at all then the unit should be connected to the source that generate the electrical noise not to a connector which is electrically far away from all possible noise generators. If someone gives me a unit to connect to my alternator or to battery or even near the fuse box that could have made some sense. But this is just another "snake oil".

Edited by Rumesh88
  • Like 4

Don't give publicity to things like this. They are an utter waste of time and more importantly money. I'm going to take the link out as Google will use the back link as evidence that site is authorative when it clearly isn.t

Don't give publicity to things like this. They are an utter waste of time and more importantly money. I'm going to take the link out as Google will use the back link as evidence that site is authorative when it clearly isn.t

Apologies about the posted link. I just wanted to know the idea since this is selling like Unu kawum in ebay and Ali express

Apologies about the posted link. I just wanted to know the idea since this is selling like Unu kawum in ebay and Ali express

A lot of people doing a stupid thing does not stop it from being stupid.

Fifth Gear did a test on several of these fuel savers, including some expensive gadgets that would convince most people. Youtube the video and you can see that what you've stumbled upon is actually much lower in the pecking order compared to some of these gadgets. They all did absolutely nothing in case you're wondering.

• Like 2

http://doesitreallywork.org/fuel-shark-review/

quoted from above link

The Hype
The hype comes from the idea of being able to improve your car’s performance by plugging something into the cigarette lighter. That port is not a communication device with your car’s electrical system. Your batter just sends voltage to it so you can charge things like cell phones and iPods. It’s not a transmitter and receiver, and it’s not waiting for a response from the thing you plug into it. It has only one function, light cigarettes and charge things.

Fuel Shark doesn't work at all!..

However Fuel Gerandiya works perfectly.Simply plug one end of the device to your Prius's battery and the other end to the owner's arse then fart on it.The force caused by the farts revolves a turbine and charges the battery.For better results the manufacturers recommend a diet consisting of ripe Wattakka and Pork.

• Like 8

However Fuel Gerandiya works perfectly.Simply plug one end of the device to your Prius's battery and the other end to the owner's arse then fart on it.The force caused by the farts revolves a turbine and charges the battery.For better results the manufacturers recommend a diet consisting of ripe Wattakka and Pork.

good one LOL

It's a positive feed back loop neda.. so that how it works... :)

Raabu and Beef gets more sulfates, hence more bang for your bucks.

• Like 4

It's a positive feed back loop neda.. so that how it works... :)

Raabu and Beef gets more sulfates, hence more bang for your bucks.

I miss conversation with this acid level of sarcasm. Most of the ingress opposition are too thick to get it. Have to keep insults really basic or they take it all seriously...

LOL oi hahahahahaha :D