• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Axio Hybride Mirror Auto Folding And Door Auto Lock

Galle

Any advice on how to set mirror auto folding (when engine stop / Start) in Axio hybride (2014) ?

I have seen this is available in some Aqua. Also heard it’s a setting that can be enable in Axio

Door auto lock also not available by default in Axio hybrid ? is it possible activate that ?

I've not been in a car where this was a feature you can enable and disable. Either it is fitted as part of the central locking, security system or its not from my experience.

It can easily be retro fitted. A company like Sun Lanka can do it.

This is not a feature you can disable or enable as per our wish.

I fixed this in my vitz 2 months back, its a small control unit that will retract the mirrors once you start the vehicle & close again when you lock the vehicle with the remote.

It costed me around 3,000 bucks.

• 2 months later...
This is not a feature you can disable or enable as per our wish.

I fixed this in my vitz 2 months back, its a small control unit that will retract the mirrors once you start the vehicle & close again when you lock the vehicle with the remote.

It costed me around 3,000 bucks.

From where did you get it fixed for the Vitz ?