• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Leaf Acenta Vs Nissan Leaf X(2013/14)

Nimz77

Im planning to buy nissan leaf 2013/14 but im having confusion on Japanese version and UK.

i know UK version come with English language and 6.6kw on board charger....but which is more reliable for sri lanka?please advise

Edited by Nimz77

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thanks already ordered 2014x japense....

I am also trying to decide between the two. I hate the fact that display is in Japanese (I hear the dashboard can be converted to English but not the center console).

I hear Japanese model gives a few kms more than British version and that British version is suseptable to rust (only heard that today). At the same time Bristish version seem to have more options (the tekna package) than Japanese.

So what make you decide on Japanese?

UK Leafs have no solar panel, Also found out the underbody protection in the JDM leaf has 2 covers as opposed to the UK ver having just one, the JDM leaf has a collision absorber as the second layer. Most JDM leafs are factory tinted

Pros for the UK leaf is, the entire interface and recorded messages are english, which is a vital benefit in the leaf as compared to other vehicles. Some UK imports also run a higher profile tyre with alloys, making it more comfortable, plenty more subtle differences, this is all I could grasp comparing my vehicle.

The corrosion issue is common to all UK vehicles due to spraying salt on their road network during the winter. This wouldn't be much of a problem in a well maintained vehicle and a fairly new vehicle with minimum mileage. Issue was noted on UK import double cabs that were abused with road work mostly.

• Like 1