• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda City - 1996–2002

Prashanweera

You are a real cheapskate arent u?

What do u plan to achieve by having second hand shocks? Another replacement in 6 months? If you can't spend for brand new tie rods and lower arms, you should get the bushes replaced with good quality (please... not second hand) ones.

You can find a matching set of discs if you take a sample to panchikawatta or delkanda. Again, you will need to resurface them if you buy them second hand.

Some parts of cars should never be replaced with second hand parts. Fixing second hand body panels and interior parts are fine but for engine, suspension and braking system, its always good to fix brand new parts.

So you have many cars from '96-2002 or willing to tell that its a 3rd gen one?

Sorry dude, just joked!

This kind of car elaboration is pretty. Rather than mentioning the yom alone, Sometimes this is very informative.

I appreciate that you read something about your car.

I agree with Berm Moper...

Actually my objective is not about the shock. According to mechanic some of the suspension related stuff has damaged... including the disk. He told that he couldn't find related stuff ... I do not have any clue about Hoday City spare location ... thats why I ask ... this question ...

That normally doesnt happen unless you have been running with a bad suspension for a long time. Did u try the places near gamsaba junction? Especially dai lanka?

Also is this the indian one (300- 301- ones are indian)? Then u wont find exact spares. U will have to find a way to mate available spares.