• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can Anybody Send Where I Can Download The User Manual Of Pioneer Carrozzeria Avic-Mrz09 Player.

Hi all

i have pioneer carrozzeria AVIC-MRZ09 player in my car ( vitz ). while i was keeping the car in a garage for a repair (not related to player ) they may have disconnect the battery from the vehicle and found my reverse camera isnt working. a mechanic said it can be due to changing settings.

as all the settings in japan i found difficult to change it. but using translater i tried. but unfortunately failed.

it would be very usefull if somebody send the link of its manual either in japan or english. (prefer if can get the english one)

thank you.....!!!

Dear luckey007

Did i do a wrong thing.? sorry im new to this....

You were already on another thread asking for advise. You should have continued on the same. Request admin to merge topics.