• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Advice On Buying A Car - Fb 15/ae 110 Current Price Range

GKWKK

Question

Dear All,

Still looking for a decent FB15 New Shell model / AE110 car with in my budget. Most listed vehicles ask for much higher prices than what we looking for :speechless-smiley-006: ,

Could you please advice the realistic price range for below vehicles. this may be a subjective question but just to have a understanding

AE110 SE

AE110 XE

FB15 New Shell Ex Saloon

FB15 New Shell Super Saloon

Thank you

10 answers to this question

Having used both the cars 1999 110 and 2000 fb15, if you are looking for comfortability go for FB15 for fuel its 110. Spare parts for both the models are available for low prices. Usually new shell fb15 goes for around 21 laks and you can find 110 for much lower price than that. Having said that i still prefer AE110 as its a reliable vehicle.

If you think FB15 does well on fuel remove that thought from your mind this instance :)

Do you have a special preference for FB15? I think similar year N16 could be found for cheaper price, isn't it? They are almost identical under the hood, even though the body shell is different.

Having used both the cars 1999 110 and 2000 fb15, if you are looking for comfortability go for FB15 for fuel its 110. Spare parts for both the models are available for low prices. Usually new shell fb15 goes for around 21 laks and you can find 110 for much lower price than that. Having said that i still prefer AE110 as its a reliable vehicle.

If you think FB15 does well on fuel remove that thought from your mind this instance :)

Can you share your experience in the fuel figures please? Over the years I have met many drivers who compare these two models but only have experience with one model. As you have owned both, you could do a fair comparison I guess.

Even with me its a bit hard to compare as I had a manual 110 and automatic FB15. But FB15 returned around 8-9 kmpl in city limit with A/C. 110 did around 13-14 kmpl in city with A/C. One of my friends had an automatic 110 and it returned 12kmpl in city limits. But comfortability and stability wise FB15 is way ahead I feel.

BTW I think FB15 is much better than N16 on FC alone. Friend of mine bought one and sold it in 2 months :D

Hi All

Thanks for the comments...recently bought FB15 1500CC New Shell Super Saloon (YOM 2003) :agree:

It does 13.6ltr/km outstations & 9.5-10ltr/km with AC...

Edited by GKWKK
  • Like 1