• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where To Buy A/c Vents For Vanette C22

Cyclist

Guys , I was wondering if anyone of you know a place where following items are likely to be available for sale ?

I have tried many places but either the items are not in good condition or too expensive. One guy wants 11000 for the two vents :(

I found the driver side 2 AC vents for 2500 in almost new condition but had no luck on finding above items.

Appreciate your help.

• AC Vents - left & middle
  • left side door mirror hole cover.

post-47735-0-29679900-1429410164_thumb.j

post-47735-0-45209000-1429410208_thumb.j

To be honest if you have tried all the spare part shops, the other option to try is to buy them brand new.

Do try old panchikawatte junk yards first though.

These parts perish due to the suns UV rays so after so many years its difficult to find used items in good condition, unless you find a place with an entire dashboard.

To be honest if you have tried all the spare part shops, the other option to try is to buy them brand new.

Do try old panchikawatte junk yards first though.

These parts perish due to the suns UV rays so after so many years its difficult to find used items in good condition, unless you find a place with an entire dashboard.

Yeah, looking for a complete dash board now. Thanks guys.

If you couldn't find one for months, the last resort could be making one out of fiberglass. Not recommended and this will just serve functionally.

making the louvers out of fiberglass is not possible i think a , but that mirror cover can be made of fiberglass. Im going to give a try since I failed to find it in Delkanda area also.

there is a place in panchikawatte, who imports plastic pieces like A/C vents, door lock knobs etc of the old vehicles.

unfortunately I have lost his contact details

the place is located on to your left side when going from maradana towards amour street

once you pass 5-6 shops from samarasinghe windscreen, there will be a small lane on to your left.

the place is located in that lane.

i know there are many lanes there so may be difficult to find the place.

prices are reasonable in my opinion.

making the louvers out of fiberglass is not possible i think a , but that mirror cover can be made of fiberglass. Im going to give a try since I failed to find it in Delkanda area also.

You are underestimating the local talent. They make the structure in plain steel wires and then use cardboard to support. After touching with sand paper and little paint, its almost indistinguishable. Find a good 'wada karaya' if you fail at other options.