• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buy Vehicle Accessories & Auto Parts

Serious

There's a shop in Darley Road, two shops from Weligama Motors towards the Fire Brigade. It's run by some folks in traditional Muslim attire. I forgot the name of the shop. They directly import those stuff and you can get from them for very low prices compared to other places. Most of the other shops buy from them and sell it for nearly double the price (with free installation).

Note that they won't do any installation for you. You have to get it done from somewhere else.

• Like 3

There's a shop in Darley Road, two shops from Weligama Motors towards the Fire Brigade. It's run by some folks in traditional Muslim attire. I forgot the name of the shop. They directly import those stuff and you can get from them for very low prices compared to other places. Most of the other shops buy from them and sell it for nearly double the price (with free installation).

Note that they won't do any installation for you. You have to get it done from somewhere else.

Thanks ..

Is there any online purchase site where we can check the prices etc?

Eg: Sun Lanka

• 2 years later...
On 4/11/2015 at 9:07 PM, Crosswind said:

does anybody know the name of this shop??

18 hours ago, sampath2829 said:

does anybody know the name of this shop??

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@6.9249291,79.8618814,3a,75y,67.79h,93.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sKbcTCfkDQtrTNyzaPoF_vw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

The shop you see in the corner (Nandana Auto Movitves) is also pretty good. Have personal experience with them with many vehicles. Even got an Italian made Stebel horn for my CS3 when I had it. This was nearly a decade ago though.

Edited by Davy
Added more content.