• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The second photo you've attached is from a company in Sri Lanka (Accolade). They do Evo bodykits (amongst others) and export them worldwide. Located in Ja-Ela. Check out their website.

If I were you, I'd go for a factory spec bodykit for the Lancer as discussed here. But that's just me.

1.when I'm import evo 7 body kit its can install to Mitsubishi lancer CS1 or CS2

2.its neatly fitted to Mitsubishi lancer CS1 or CS2 body

3.which body part I get for it, like i attached image

(eg:Front Bumper,Rear Bumper,Side Skirts,Front Fenders,bonnet,spoiler)

http://www.track-tek.co.uk/images/evo7_a_.gif

http://hotcarpics.net/data/media/17/Mitsubishi%20Lancer%20EVO%207%20-%20800x600.jpg

Edited by aadl198733

You don't have to spawn multiple threads on the same subject. Your "Evo Bodykit" and "Beat Silencer" threads are all part of one project right? So stick to one thread. Please.

The simplest answer to your question is "No". The Evo has a wider rear end. The rear doors, quarter panels are different from the Lancer, so you'll have to get down the entire evo conversion kit if you want to do a proper job. Some swap the entire rear end while others make do with a wide bodykit and change the tail light inserts.

Ricing up a car so that it looks and sounds like something it's actually not is frowned upon on the forum. At least by most members. So tell us about what you are planning to do with your Lancer. A cosmetic makeover or the real deal?

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

Ricing up a car so that it looks and sounds like something it's actually not is frawned upon on the forum. At least by most members. So tell us about what you are planning to do with your Lancer. A cosmetic makeover or the real deal?

Yes it is very frowned upon...Just like the time we frowned upon a guy putting a manual gearbox on his Honda and put Type R stickers on it and called it a Type R...Is that not "Ricing up a car so that it looks and sounds like something it's actually not "?

Yes yes you frowned the shit out of it...puka thamai.

Mr.aadl198733.Do whatever you want man.It's your car.There are some idiots here who like to think they are better than everybody else.The real members here,the guys who really love cars, won't mind whatever you do with your car as long it doesn't compromise safety and is legal.

PM me if you want contacts of bodykit importers/manufacturers.

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="aadl198733" data-cid="274677" data-time="1426695769"><p>

<span class='bbc_underline'><strong class='bbc'>PM me if you want contacts of bodykit importers/manufacturers.</strong></span><br />

<br />

<br />

yes i want to know bodykit importers</p></blockquote>

If you really want the evo 7 looks, like in the photos you posted, I don't think you can achieve it just by sticking up a body kit to the car.. As Davy clearly pointed out its a bit tricky thing..

Refer this thread to get an idea..

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/mitsubishi-lancer-owners-club/412418-my-cedia-convert-evo7.html

It would be better if you could lay down details with regard to what lengths you are willing to go and what's your budget etc.. It'll help you to fetch more accurate feed back out of the forum.

• Like 1

Yes it is very frowned upon...Just like the time we frowned upon a guy putting a manual gearbox on his Honda and put Type R stickers on it and called it a Type R...Is that not "Ricing up a car so that it looks and sounds like something it's actually not "?

Yes yes you frowned the shit out of it...puka thamai.

Mr.aadl198733.Do whatever you want man.It's your car.There are some idiots here who like to think they are better than everybody else.The real members here,the guys who really love cars, won't mind whatever you do with your car as long it doesn't compromise safety and is legal.

Listen MasterDon, you can go ahead and settle whatever scores you have with Komi, with him personally. Just leave me out of it.

I should however point out the hypocrisy in your post above. In your second paragraph you say that "real" members don't mind whatever someone does with their cars as long as it's safe and legal.... right after you finish yapping about someone's Honda in the first paragraph. If a "real" member that "really love cars" will not mind whatever they do with their cars, then why care about what someone does with their Honda or Datsun? Aren't they legal or safe?

So, you don't have to mentor me on how to be a "real" member on the forum. All of us know jolly well about what's frowned upon here and what's not. If you have a problem with what I'm doing, take it up with the moderators and the site admin and let them deal with me. Period.

• Like 6

Mr:Davy

please help me, I want to do my lancer CS1 convert to EVO 7(like I Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:15 PM),but Davy its only body convertion(not a fiberglass body its original EVO 7 body kit),

how can I do it and who is the best person for it.

Did you check the Accolade link I shared (first reply on this thread)? There obviously are other bodykit importers, but I'm afraid I'm unaware of any other reliable sources.

The link trinity has shared above demonstrates the actual extent of the fabrication needed for the quarter panels. This is the most significant bit of work you will have to get done. The Evo X has a wide bodykit that makes it possible to do a conversion with zero metal work, but unfortunately not on the previous generation.

One thing that you need to keep in mind before attempting the conversion is that your car has a 1.3L engine which in it's stock state is a bit underpowered. The additional weight of the bodykit will make the car feel more underpowered. The engine that comes on the Evo 7 is a direct fit to the Lancer, if your budget is expandable, that's the first thing I would think of buying. Engine model 4G63T. You will of course have to go with better brakes and suspension to cope with the additional power.

I'm amazed at the patience Davy and Trinity are taking on this worthless endevour . The OP clearly isn't doing any research himself or even bothering to visits the links he's given. He just wants a "Machang, goto Nimal at ABCD address, and pay Rs.XXXXXX. Give him the car on Friday and you can go pick it up on Monday, you dont have to hang around the dirty geasey garage. he'll do a maxxa job".

The questions he's asking and the attitude he's showing clearly shows that he's not a car-fanatic by any of our standards. He'll be one of those people with his car wrapped around a telephone post soon. He's gonna make Evo ownership look bad too, the same way the Defender is now the default symbol for douchebags.

• Like 4

I'm amazed at the patience Davy and Trinity are taking on this worthless endevour . The OP clearly isn't doing any research himself or even bothering to visits the links he's given. He just wants a "Machang, goto Nimal at ABCD address, and pay Rs.XXXXXX. Give him the car on Friday and you can go pick it up on Monday, you dont have to hang around the dirty geasey garage. he'll do a maxxa job".

The questions he's asking and the attitude he's showing clearly shows that he's not a car-fanatic by any of our standards. He'll be one of those people with his car wrapped around a telephone post soon. He's gonna make Evo ownership look bad too, the same way the Defender is now the default symbol for douchebags.

True, OP clearly has no idea what so ever about whats he is asking and whats he want to do. Perhaps he doesnt even have a car yet.And most probably this will never get materialized.

Thing is when someone else types Evo or Body kit in the search bar in future, this thread pops up. Being die hard Lancer/Evo fans we are, i thought it is just for the Evo name to point the topic in a direction where any interested person at least get a glimpse of the picture that he is about to draw.

I'm amazed at the patience Davy and Trinity are taking on this worthless endevour .

Can't you see watchman, they are trying their best to save a poor lancer from getting bu**raped...

That's why they are trying so hard, They are not concerned about OP getting ripped off or anything, they are concerned about The Lancer.

:D

• Like 2

* Will file that little nugget away for my next SUV purchase as well. Tis a pity Defenders are so over priced and so darn uncomfortable! Oh well, no one said being a douche was easy... :lol:

Edited by Kavvz

Did you check the Accolade link I shared (first reply on this thread)? There obviously are other bodykit importers, but I'm afraid I'm unaware of any other reliable sources.

Accolade are exporters, not importers. You'd have some pretty hard work convincing them to sell one of their products locally, tho I think at one point they did that for some of their older model stock. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I guess.

Since OP asks if it fits a CS1 or CS2 better, I don't think OP bought the car yet. And ince her gets off his seat and hears the costs involved and how much of it is recoverable at resale, I'm sure the car will stay as is.

I remember seeing a lancer on sale recently with just the evo 7 (I think) body conversion. pretty much what OP wants to do. Maybe it would be better to buy something like that.

Accolade are exporters, not importers. You'd have some pretty hard work convincing them to sell one of their products locally, tho I think at one point they did that for some of their older model stock. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I guess.

You're right Peri, I shouldn't have said "and other importers" in my post which probably was misleading. They do local sales as far as I know because I do know a couple of people who got parts (not complete bodykits though) for their cars. One guy got the Evo 7 grille. I believe Lasith Malinga's Lancer EX was converted to Evo by them.

I was always trying to get him to understand what he is getting himself (and his car) into Watchman. I believe trinity also had the same thought in his mind.

You're right Peri, I shouldn't have said "and other importers" in my post which probably was misleading. They do local sales as far as I know because I do know a couple of people who got parts (not complete bodykits though) for their cars. One guy got the Evo 7 grille. I believe Lasith Malinga's Lancer EX was converted to Evo by them.

I was always trying to get him to understand what he is getting himself (and his car) into Watchman. I believe trinity also had the same thought in his mind.E

I've been very baffled by this. I'm sure the guy can afford a evo X without even thinking twice, why go for a lancer EX with just a kit.

And I've seen his car(s). His taste in colours is also quite questionable..

yes i want to know bodykit importers

Done. check your inbox...But better ask Davy to see if it's frowned upon first.

Listen MasterDon, you can go ahead and settle whatever scores you have with Komi, with him personally. Just leave me out of it.

I should however point out the hypocrisy in your post above. In your second paragraph you say that "real" members don't mind whatever someone does with their cars as long as it's safe and legal.... right after you finish yapping about someone's Honda in the first paragraph. If a "real" member that "really love cars" will not mind whatever they do with their cars, then why care about what someone does with their Honda or Datsun? Aren't they legal or safe?

So, you don't have to mentor me on how to be a "real" member on the forum. All of us know jolly well about what's frowned upon here and what's not. If you have a problem with what I'm doing, take it up with the moderators and the site admin and let them deal with me. Period.

Listen chum,I was pointing out the hypocrisy you were displaying.You and the butt gang were cheering Komi on when he was doing 'what is frowned upon' then try teach any newbie not to do basically the same thing...comprende?

I don't know what is up with you A$$holes trying to shove-down your church of performancy down everybodys throat.You preachers have no idea how to build anything from scratch or how to put a dream in to reality.You read a couple of Wikipedia articles and watch Top Gear and think you're the 'the performance guru' and everyone should only do engine mods and nothing else...God help them if they try to put even a little sticker on their car if it i not approved by the mighty Davy.

All Lancers may be some rare exotic car to you,to be put on a plinth and worshipped.But to everyone else it is just a shiity sedan....Let the guy have his fun and put a bodykit on it.He wants to be a ricer,so be it.It's his wish...you don't have to save him!

The last guy who tried to preach performancy is building himself a cataloy sculpture while the garage keeps ripping him off...he has also had to resort to invent motorshows just to display his Integra (with Type R tickers),cos nobody is paying any attention to it.

Don't be another Komi.

Edited by MasterDon

Mr:Davy

yes i called him,he said they are exporters and they can do for local market only fiber body kit

Mr:Davy I want a fit my car a original body kit ,Accolade said they maid plastic but they cant sell it local market

No.You came here asking for help from the members.And they adviced out of the goodness of their hearts without expecting anything in return...But after you got what needed you put up a signature basically saying your car is the best and all other cars are shit...People here love their cars as much as you.I mean I saw Komi kiss,fondle and say sweet words to his teg before getting in it.How do you think it makes him feel when you say his car is not as good as yours?..

and to top it all off you insulted a very senior member Watchman in a matter that did not involve you...

So I demand you apologize to me,Watchman, and all the other members who you have offended by name...

Nope.I feel that apology is not sincere enough.Do it again!

And this time include all the other car owners you have offended by saying their cars are worthless.And also apologise to site owner for wasting server space.

I will not stop "destroying" you precious thread untill then...

Listen chum,I was pointing out the hypocrisy you were displaying.You and the butt gang were cheering Komi on when he was doing 'what is frowned upon' then try teach any newbie not to do basically the same thing...comprende?

I don't know what is up with you A$$holes trying to shove-down your church of performancy down everybodys throat.You preachers have no idea how to build anything from scratch or how to put a dream in to reality.You read a couple of Wikipedia articles and watch Top Gear and think you're the 'the performance guru' and everyone should only do engine mods and nothing else...God help them if they try to put even a little sticker on their car if it i not approved by the mighty Davy.

All Lancers may be some rare exotic car to you,to be put on a plinth and worshipped.But to everyone else it is just a shiity sedan....Let the guy have his fun and put a bodykit on it.He wants to be a ricer,so be it.It's his wish...you don't have to save him!

The last guy who tried to preach performancy is building himself a cataloy sculpture while the garage keeps ripping him off...he has also had to resort to invent motorshows just to display his Integra (with Type R tickers),cos nobody is paying any attention to it.

Don't be another Komi.

Goes to show how much of a two tongued individual you are. And you say you became a hypocrite just to show hypocrisy in Davys comment??? are you that desperate????

According to you, komisiripala just fixed a body kit and pasted some stickers on his integra and called it a Type R. Then maybe THIS thread was created by David Copperfield and all we see should be an illusion.

Most of the regular members (including moderators) in this forum applauded komi's efforts in his project, and all of them are buttgang members who just praised a stickered Honda as per your earlier comment.

What is it with you that you had to disrespect others just to get your point across.

Edited by trinity
  • Like 5

Goes to show how much of a two tongued individual you are. And you say you became a hypocrite just to show hypocrisy in Davys comment??? are you that desperate????

According to you, komisiripala just fixed a body kit and pasted some stickers on his integra and called it a Type R. Then maybe THIS thread was created by David Copperfield and all we see should be an illusion.

Most of the regular members (including moderators) in this forum applauded komi's efforts in his project, and all of them are buttgang members who just praised a stickered Honda as per your earlier comment.

What is it with you that you had to disrespect others just to get your point across.

You need to learn what a real Type R is...Search the internet please.For example the chassis.The real car has had chassis stregthnings with the perfect amount of flex.The handling is what made the Type R the legend it is.What Komi has is just a manual Integra that handles like a floppy bag in corners.This is not me saying this.It's according to people who actually driven both real Type Rs and Komis fake sticker poser mobile.

That is just one of the many differeances between Komis car and the real deal.

And secondly,just because bugger logged on to ebay,brought down some branded performance bits doesn't make it right,nor does it make his car a integra Type R,just like an evo body kit on a lancer doesn't make it an evo.And the word is Ashan charged an arm and a leg just to take those bits off.

Don't be another Komi.

Let me remind you that you were also part of the so called "butt gang" (quoting from the Project R thread):

A stick shift is what the car needed most.Good job...makes me wanna do something to my poor Sol which is now gathering dust,a bit more power perhaps.The great thing is the Vtecs are infinitely modify-able...

The difference between you and I is that I stuck with Komi, helping and supporting him while your inferiority complex got the best of you, which turned you into a b!tching machine for all that man's work. If you think that Komi's Integra is no different to a riced up Lancer, then you should for once meet up with Komi and go through everything he has done to that machine. You'll get to know how wrong you are. Also, I suppose the list at the end of this article reads "bodykit, stickers" etc? If you're a real friend of Komi's, you'd admire what he has done to that car.

I can understand your thoughts behind you saying that no one else other than you have an understanding about what it's like to build a car from scratch. Yes you are the restoration god and no one else has experienced the same. Yes you are the one that does everything correctly and all we know is to Google and to watch Top Gear. I wish you could come out of that small box of yours and realize that the world is a much bigger place than just you.

I never said that the Lancer is the best car in the world. It maybe shitty, but they're special to me. So I don't know what you're on about there.

For the last time, I never preached performance to anyone. What you need to understand is that I tried to explain to OP that what he is trying to do to his CS1 is not a good idea. If OP doesn't have a problem accepting my advice, who are you to judge? The car restoration police?

Edited by Davy
  • Like 7

Let me remind you that you were also part of the so called "butt gang" (quoting from the Project R thread):

The difference between you and I is that I stuck with Komi, helping and supporting him while your inferiority complex got the best of you, which turned you into a b!tching machine for all that man's work. If you think that Komi's Integra is no different to a riced up Lancer, then you should for once meet up with Komi and go through everything he has done to that machine. You'll get to know how wrong you are. Also, I suppose the list at the end of this article reads "bodykit, stickers" etc? If you're a real friend of Komi's, you'd admire what he has done to that car.

I can understand your thoughts behind you saying that no one else other than you have an understanding about what it's like to build a car from scratch. Yes you are the restoration god and no one else has experienced the same. Yes you are the one that does everything correctly and all we know is to Google and to watch Top Gear. I wish you could come out of that small box of yours and realize that the world is a much bigger place than just you.

I never said that the Lancer is the best car in the world. It maybe shitty, but they're special to me. So I don't know what you're on about there.

For the last time, I never preached performance to anyone. What you need to understand is that I tried to explain to OP that what he is trying to do to his CS1 is not a good idea. If OP doesn't have a problem accepting my advice, who are you to judge? The car restoration police?

Lol..All I said was the car needs a manual gearbox.That's it.I never imagined bugger would call it a Type R afterwards.

And my goodness no.I never wanted to be a real friend of Komi's.Maybe you get a kick out of being his 'real friend' but others know what an utter bullshitter that man truly is.

No,I'm just the guy who exposed him as a fake,.From his Cataloy Datsun to the fake ITR.

OK let's say I'm not suited to judge anybody...What makes you think you can advice a guy to only performance mods when he's just looking for a bodykit?

In other words I'm asking what projects or what qualifications and experience you have?