• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Axio Hybrid Multi Information Display

sala

These screens are from Toyota axio hybrid multi information display. Can anyone tell me what happens if I turn off the fuel consumption comparison (the one in the oval) in the settings menu? The thing that I want to know is, after turning it off, will it show the fuel cost or the fuel saving?

post-46545-0-03843000-1426239754_thumb.j

post-46545-0-91231300-1426239776_thumb.j

post-46545-0-06737200-1426239796_thumb.j

These screens are from Toyota axio hybrid multi information display. Can anyone tell me what happens if I turn off the fuel consumption comparison (the one in the oval) in the settings menu? The thing that I want to know is, after turning it off, will it show the fuel cost or the fuel saving?

attachicon.gifUntitled1.jpg

attachicon.gifUntitled2.jpg

attachicon.gifUntitled3.jpg

What I can tell you is, if you keep looking at all these charts and numbers and stop paying attention to the road while driving, you could end up killing somebody...

• Like 5

I'm not sure the answer for the your question, but we should share such issues in forum, then someone who has the knowledge can answer.

attachicon.gif Untitled1.jpg

attachicon.gif Untitled2.jpg

attachicon.gif Untitled3.jpg

• Like 1

It shows the "price" (to be interpreted as cost) of the fuel you have used per km. Really not valid as it shows the yen price. No idea how to set the gasoline cost per litre in the system

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

Attached are two such menu options with English meaning for Axio Hybrid users reference.

Please Share, if you also know the English translation of such other menu options.

Thanks.

It shows the "price" (to be interpreted as cost) of the fuel you have used per km. Really not valid as it shows the yen price. No idea how to set the gasoline cost per litre in the system

Yes ma friend I have translated NKE-165 owner’s manual but it's a real messy translation. It is harder to read and understand from it. It's like a reading gibberish, but I figured it out some functions by comparing with Prius and Prius C owner’s manual. But I couldn’t find an answer to my question until now.

iRage you were correct, when I turned off the fuel consumption comparison, it shows the fuel cost. If I set the fuel consumption comparison to a specific value it shows the fuel saving (the fuel saving cost compared to a comparison vehicle). The fuel cost per litre can be set in the settings menu. Please correct me if I wrong.

The following link is to the translated NKE-165 owner’s manual. I couldn’t translate the whole pdf file into a one file because I had to break the pdf file in to several ms document files and translate by using Babylon. If you know how to translate larger pdf files without breaking it, please share your knowledge.

Thanks

http://www.4shared.com/rar/w5DK5BoTce/NKE-165_owners_manual.html

• Like 1

iRage you were correct, when I turned off the fuel consumption comparison, it shows the fuel cost. If I set the fuel consumption comparison to a specific value it shows the fuel saving (the fuel saving cost compared to a comparison vehicle). The fuel cost per litre can be set in the settings menu. Please correct me if I wrong.

1. I hope so since I read it :) That being wrong leads to a whole new set of problems for me.

2. Uhh...sure..there are much better things in your car to be excited about or be brain boggled about

3. I wouldn't know how to set the price fuel price because I haven't read it anywhere and have no inclination to do so.

Personally, I think you should just focus more on driving and driving gently and sensibly. Then keep a log book if you really need to know how much fuel you consumed. That would be far more accurate and you would not run someone over by being distracted by all these figures (which are approximations anyway).

Also, there is far also other valuable information in the user manual that i hope you are reading. Like proper use of seat belts (I am shocked o see how many people wear seat belts across heir neck in SL !)

1. I hope so since I read it :) That being wrong leads to a whole new set of problems for me.

2. Uhh...sure..there are much better things in your car to be excited about or be brain boggled about

3. I wouldn't know how to set the price fuel price because I haven't read it anywhere and have no inclination to do so.

Personally, I think you should just focus more on driving and driving gently and sensibly. Then keep a log book if you really need to know how much fuel you consumed. That would be far more accurate and you would not run someone over by being distracted by all these figures (which are approximations anyway).

Also, there is far also other valuable information in the user manual that i hope you are reading. Like proper use of seat belts (I am shocked o see how many people wear seat belts across heir neck in SL !)

Absolutely!,

I just wanted to know the functions of this vehicle that is in another foreign language, and not to panic with those figures and not to end up killing somebody :D

Edited by sala

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2015-3-13 at 9:23 PM, sala said:

Yes ma friend I have translated NKE-165 owner’s manual but it's a real messy translation. It is harder to read and understand from it. It's like a reading gibberish, but I figured it out some functions by comparing with Prius and Prius C owner’s manual. But I couldn’t find an answer to my question until now.

The following link is to the translated NKE-165 owner’s manual. I couldn’t translate the whole pdf file into a one file because I had to break the pdf file in to several ms document files and translate by using Babylon. If you know how to translate larger pdf files without breaking it, please share your knowledge.

Thanks

http://www.4shared.com/rar/w5DK5BoTce/NKE-165_owners_manual.html

@sala Thank you very much for the translated user manual. Very kind of you to share this with us.