• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tyres - What Brand To Choose?

On 7/19/2020 at 4:59 PM, Devinda_Z said:

@SmartGuy the tread pattern also contributes immensely

Is your jeep on All Terrain or Mud Terrain tires per chance? 

All Terrain. I replaced my tyres yesterday to Bridgestone Japanese,  I can see a significant difference. Very low noise than Dunlop. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 7:37 PM, Sylvi said:

Devinda_Z,

Can you inform the problems on LEAF car. A friend of mine is trying to sell his car due various problems he is facing. Also good repair workshop to go for repairs.

You can Email me instead of replying to this page because this page is for tires.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

Sylvi.

I didn't have any problem in my Car. As I didn't have any repair I can't recommend any workshop. But I heard that auto miraj is good for repairs on those days (2 years ago). I don't know the situation now. 

Devinda_z,

Thank for your post. I did not read my Emails for last few days due to pressure of work load in my property building developments. Like for motor vehicles buildings have to be maintained properly. If not they will deteriorate, no tenant will want them. Most of them is Commercial buildings Some Lessees are not paying their monthly lease rent. My reserves are withdrawn not estimated amounts, when I commenced work in December 2019.

Unexpected world and our health problem had effected in a very bad way, I lost nearly three months of development work. There was people to work. Due to closer of shops supplies of raw materials were not available. Workers some or other left to their villages few came back, Had to restart with new workers. Cannot estimate new cost yet. Have to complete whatever the cost. I simply cannot think the cost so far spend on complete work, Mostly by demolishing and redoing to present requirements.

Buildings are under 30 years old I am a old man do things ( not to star class) in a most habitable way so that we Sinhalese Sri Lankns can utilize for the most comfortable way. Buildings are under 30 years old. This repair can go on for another 10 years or more, I don't think I will be alive then.

I did not write about Automobiles on the Exclusive Automobile forum, it is just for the information.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

Sylvi.