• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Daihatsu Mira - Spareparts

Urmask

Hi Guys,

I own a Daihatsu Mira (L701) 1999 automatic car. Could you please suggest me any places that i can purchase spareparts for my Daihatsu? I have checked that Pannipitiya place recently but the price of the spare parts are too much. I want to purchase a Idle Up unit ( I do not know the technical word) and the EFI unit that they called computer box.

There's a place opposite La Passion Salon Delkanda. Forgot the name. They stock Dai parts.

Thanks Crosswind, i'll check there !

Edited by Urmask

Isn't there a Daihatsu workshop/show room in Kotte? On the cross road towards Koswatte Junction from near the old Latec premises?

Yep. In Royal gardens next to A*W accident repair center.

Hi Guys,

I own a Daihatsu Mira (L701) 1999 automatic car. Could you please suggest me any places that i can purchase spareparts for my Daihatsu? I have checked that Pannipitiya place recently but the price of the spare parts are too much. I want to purchase a Idle Up unit ( I do not know the technical word) and the EFI unit that they called computer box.

I am not sure on particular part you are referring, but Tech Motors at Panchikawatta does Dihatsu parts.

If I am not mistaken this is the original Japan version of Perodua Kelisa. You may try with Unit#d Mot#rs - Orgodawatta. Some Daihatsu parts are not so costly at Unit#d Mot#rs and I have seen some Dihatsu owners buy Dihatsu part from Unit#d Mot#rs.

Please double check the correct part number and get confirm before buying even if the price is OK.

HI Sampath,

Checked with Tech motors and Unit#d Mot#rs at the very first time but they did not have the particular products. They only sell spare-parts for new vehicles like Daihatsu Terios. :sad-smiley-054: