• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sri Lankan Railways - Locomotives

sathyajithj99

Whats the price per head? The Rajadhani and Expo got them fancy items too. But most people seems prefer to travel on the 1st class coach.

500 per head on the normal intercity train.

850 per head on the intercity express train

• 3 weeks later...

lol Maybe that kid is engine driver's or guard's son

. There's no harm because you can see the red lights are on, so this is the rear end of the powerset. So the controlling pannel is inoperative .

Edited by sathyajithj99

Where do you see a kid? :huh:

I see a Chinese looking guy in the driver's seat and another bloke in the doorway.

I figured the Chinese looking guy isn't Chinese and is actually a kid!

(There seems to be an another adult sitting directly behind him, and from this 2 dimensional picture it looks like the kid's head is at about shoulder height of the other seated adult and is partially blocking his head. You can however see part of a peaked cap that this said adult it wearing. The cap also has what appears to be a badge on it...)

If I'm right and if it is a kid in there, I'm surprised that there isn't a law / safety guideline specifically against it.

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

That's definately an adult asiatic male looking at a screen or some guages.A Chinese guy driving a Chinese train makes more sense than a child in the engine compartment.It's not unusual for foreign companies to send their own engineers to train the locals and help them get accustomed to the machinery.

Edited by MasterDon

That's definately an adult asiatic male looking at a screen or some guages.A Chinese guy driving a Chinese train makes more sense than a child in the engine compartment.It's not unusual for foreign companies to send their own engineers to train the locals and help them get accustomed to the machinery.

Makes sense...Well no one can say I don't have a healthy imagination!! :D

Edited by Kavvz