• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Permit Price For Usd 25000

Busooly

Hello there,

I just came to know thru my friend there is a permit available for selling. Which is 25,000 USD my question is how much i can pay for it? If i puurchased is there any other cost will be added? what kind of vehicle i can buy?

I heard that from 2/10 onward permit vehicles are not transferable for 4 years of manufacture, so its risky to have a permit vehicle if the permit is not own by you. Before 2/10 we were able to pay tax and get the vehicle transferred.

hope this helps to take a decision out.

http://www.treasury.gov.lk/images/depts/tip/docs/circulars/vehicalepermit/TIP-Circular-20150209-2013-01-IV.PDF

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Aravinda_2011" data-cid="273060" data-time="1424862693"><p>

I heard that from 2/10 onward permit vehicles are not transferable for 4 years of manufacture, so its risky to have a permit vehicle if the permit is not own by you. Before 2/10 we were able to pay tax and get the vehicle transferred.<br />

hope this helps to take a decision out.<br />

<br />

<a href='http://www.treasury.gov.lk/images/depts/tip/docs/circulars/vehicalepermit/TIP-Circular-20150209-2013-01-IV.PDF'>http://www.treasury.gov.lk/images/depts/tip/docs/circulars/vehicalepermit/TIP-Circular-20150209-2013-01-IV.PDF</a></p></blockquote>

We don't know quite frankly. We do not trade in permits. Its a supply and demand issue. There is a rumour that the Government might discontinue some permits which might have increased the going rates.

Last I heard they went for about 11

Edited by The Don

it s going around 16 it seems

heard toyota lanka is going to offer Prado for the permit again........

may be because of that

car sellers would have started collecting permits

same thing happened in late 2012, when montero V98 was offered - I know some fellows have sold their permit for even 22 at that time

it s purely a supply and demand thing

I have heard ist going to16.!!!! Reason?

These tend to change frequently with market trends and rumours cos' there's no such thing called "correct price" for the permits but, it'll stabilize once this turbulance is past. If you're interested in buying, I guess you'd better wait .

Edited by abcjayasinghe

I heard from Senok that permits are going around 1.5M as of now. Reason they told me is that demand is increased for permits since hybrid tax increase.

Edited by sharma

They are offering VW Passat, Golf and Polo. Among Subies they're offering Forester, Legacy and XV (Not sure about Outback though). I'll meet one guy from Senok tomorrow so will try to find out about VW Touareg.

They are offering VW Passat, Golf and Polo. Among Subies they're offering Forester, Legacy and XV (Not sure about Outback though). I'll meet one guy from Senok tomorrow so will try to find out about VW Touareg.

I heard the Passat they are offering is pretty much fully loaded

What are the ones that senok offer now do they offer the VW Touareg?

No they are not offering Touareg now since it doesn't fall into the price bracket of 25000USD permit.