• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying Mazda 3/axela For Permit.

luckey007

Negotiated with Carmart to Soul Red [designer color]Mazdz3 Core+ with lip spoiler for 3.7million and confirmed the order.Thanks for your kind contribution to help to make me the choice.Hope to update the thread when I get her.

Sounds like a good combo

The SL hybrid version comes with all the bells and whistles like Bose audio. Lane monitoring. Better interior with leather. Etc etc.. Does a lot better on fuel and the ride is so smooth.

For starters no one said the Hybrid version was bad. Secondly..there is no "SL Hybrid version". The phrase "SL Hybrid version" to me, and possibly to quite a few others, would imply that there is a version of the Axela that is a Hybrid for the Sri Lankan market, in which case would be available through the local Mazda dealers. This is NOT the case. The Hybrid that is available in SL is the JDM version (thus it not only has the BOSE stereo but also comes with a lot of other options available for the JDM market).

Oh, My bad...totally forgot....... Have to call them tomorrow...but definitely will have to pay! Or what about after market fixing?

You can get it fixed from outside provided you can find one, however that might void your warranty. So you better check with them before you get any third party to do anything on the car.

• Like 1

@iRage hybrid SL trim. Top of the range like the g variant from Toyota.

LOL...aha...not SL as in the abbreviation for Sri Lanka :)

It is actually S with a L PACKAGE so there is no SL trim/grade (just like the 1500cc G SUPERIOR gimmick of the local car salesmen...at least the L Package is a manufacturer's package rather than a dealer one).

Not to be pedantic about it...but the actual grades/trim levels in the Axela are

HYBRID-C

HYBRID-S

HYBRID-S L package

so yes there is a funny double statement of Hybrid if you say Axela Hybrid Hybrid-S; checked the quote I got and that says Model Mazda Hybrid grade HYBRID-S :) But I guess people just shorten it to sound less funny and save up on writing :)

The sedan and sport (hatch) trims are:

15C/15S (+touring package) - (sedan + sport)

20C/20S (+touring or touring L packages) - (sport)

XD - hatch diesel

with no funny double words :D

Congrats ! It would be a nice car...they only offer the lip spoiler ? and not the side skirts and he rear one ?

This is the reply I got from carmart.

Dear ,

Mentioned below is the reply from our spare parts division.
The package does not include side skirts and front and rear bumper lips.
And the original Mazda company does not manufacture and import the above mentioned parts for the particular model.
Thanks and Regards,

This is the reply I got from carmart.

Dear ,

Mentioned below is the reply from our spare parts division.
The package does not include side skirts and front and rear bumper lips.
And the original Mazda company does not manufacture and import the above mentioned parts for the particular model.
Thanks and Regards,

wait ! didn't you say you ordered it WITH the front bumper lip ? So why is it that they are saying it is not there as well ? Did they sell you something that is not available ??

I guess the local agents do not offer it here. I just checked the Mazda Japan site and they have front, rear and side "under" skirts for the Axela. They are sold as MazdaSpeed add-ons. front, rear and a pair of the sides seem to be around 41,000yen + taxes for each (so ~123,000yen+.)

They also have another aggressive looking one labelled as the KENSTYLE range and a little less than double the price of the MazdaSpeed range :)

wait ! didn't you say you ordered it WITH the front bumper lip ? So why is it that they are saying it is not there as well ? Did they sell you something that is not available ??

I guess the local agents do not offer it here. I just checked the Mazda Japan site and they have front, rear and side "under" skirts for the Axela. They are sold as MazdaSpeed add-ons. front, rear and a pair of the sides seem to be around 41,000yen + taxes for each (so ~123,000yen+.)

They also have another aggressive looking one labelled as the KENSTYLE range and a little less than double the price of the MazdaSpeed range :)

I said Lip spoiler! Not the bumper lip.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got her ......

http://<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="

" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="
"><p>My new ride.....</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Laalitha">Laalitha Gunarathne.</a> on <a href="
">Sunday, August 30, 2015</a></blockquote></div></div>

Ah now its working, sweet ride bro... enjoy it.. like Reckless says the black fogs are kinda odd in there, Im sure u can take it out and get it painted... some interior pics of u dont mind

Sure bro... but still do not know how to put the pictures(I don't wanna put the interior pics in the FB wall) Please help.