• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gyms In Colombo & Kandy

madmax

Hey guys, I'm going to be in SL for two weeks in June. And being the fitness junkies we are both me and my wife need to find a gym to workout while there. We'll be staying in Colombo for a few days, maybe at one of the hotels and then the rest of the time at my parents place in Kandy. The hotels might have their own gym, I've also heard about High Octane in Colombo. What about gyms in Kandy? There used to be Powerworld or something back in the day.

I dont think the Poweworld is available in Kandy anymore, if Im not mistaken it was used to be on the kandy-tennekumbura road. I think the Royal mall (near the kandy court complex in William Gopallawa Mawatha) has a gym, dont know if its good or not. There should be other good places around kandy, maybe some kandy gym freaks can comment?

There is a very good Gym open recently in Peradeniya - Kandy road called Sky Gym. near American Collage

A Link to there fb page: https://www.facebook.com/skygymkandy

Thanks, where is American College now? Is it still where it was before, around where the Arpico and Suwasevana Hospital was?

Edited by madmax

Thanks, where is American College now? Is it still where it was before, around where the Arpico and Suwasevana Hospital was?

yes :)

Can sujest the two Gyms one is in front of Ampitiya Devon hotel & other one is next to the Nihals super in Dodamwala road...

Schiffer- Sky is very expensive ah?

One near Nihals is Sanjeewas gym.

and Yes it is a bit expensive in Sky Gym

and @madmax - it is still in the same place.