• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota 110 Or Nissan Fb 15

GKWKK

Dear Memebers

I'm looking for a car around 20lacks budget. Still have a doubts in my mind whether I go for a Nissan FB 15 or a Toyota 110 model. I need to clarify following factors too.

• Fuel Economy (City/Outsatation)
  • Resale Value
  • Spare Parts

Really appreciate your thoughts & recomondation on this.

Thank you in advance

First, I think these topics have discussed in detail. search the forum, you will find more.

when it comes to your factors, in both cars these are almost same.

Fuel economy : 9 - 11 (city) 13 - 15 ( outstation)

Spare parts are freely available

important thing is these cars are Old now. therefore your selecting factors could change drastically. lazy a@@es who used a 110 or B15 just go from A to B, but not maintain the car even the fuel economy will not be that good. therefore find one which has good condition either 110 or B15. Specially interior, body condition etc. engines are bullet proof and you fan fix any issue easily but if the interior is messed up, hard to get the original condition.

Even if you think about a base model such as B15, there are so many models based on trim level. Ex Saloon, Supper Saloon etc. and same for the 110. search the forum, there should be more details.

The 110. From both cars the 110 is better build somehow.

its more economical, similarly spacious (although the FB15 is a lil bit more spacious)

and the 110 is a tad bit smaller which i find easy to drive and if you find a riviere model or a SE Saloon its got few more bells and whislets like proper rear head rests and teak trim

Both these cars have no issues yet with spare parts availability and resale value

Edited by Schiffer
  • Like 1

Interior wise I feel the FB15 interior is a little more stylish and modern and like Schiffer said it feels more spacious than the 110. Exterior wise they are more or less the same, but the FB15 2003+ facelift model looks little better than the 110. I owned a FB15 Super Saloon yom 2000 auto, it did around 8-9kmpl in city and maybe 11-12kmpl out station. Very reliable car just like the 110.

ABS and Dual Air bags are standard. Ex saloon does not have a RPM meter, climate control, rear headrests and folding power mirrors. The Super Saloon has all of these and the basic model has none not even power windows. The V*P model has leather seats. B15 is 1300cc.

As above members have pointed out these are very popular vehicles in sri lanka so both models have a good re sale value and spare parts availability.

Edited by Reckless
  • Like 1

Other than what Reckless has mentioned Super saloon does have rear arm rest, adjustable side mirrors,vanity mirrors,boot light which the EX saloon lacks. I had a 99 manual one which did around 12 in Colombo and 15 outstation.

Edited by sathyajithj99
  • Like 1