• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Oem Alloy

udinnet

Hi people,

This is my first post! :prankster2:

I'm looking for a set of recon OEM 15" alloys for my FB15 face lift model. Attached image is the type I'm looking for. Do any of you guys know a place to buy that type?

1256098467319031096.jpg

Thanks Bunch!!

I know this set of alloy wheels gives a decent look but i am not sure that you will be able to find it over here but still you can get down a set directly from japan If you have contacts or else you can go with a alloy wheel which is more identical to this type and I have seen this type of alloy wheels on some sedans as well.

Try used spare shops in Delkanda, and some of the known wheel importers like JJ lanka and Amila in Dehiwala.

Fact is if you want a certain OEM wheel, you have to spend time going from shop to shop until you find it. The chances are somebody has them but as there is no unified catalogue there is no way to search for it without doing the leg work.

Try used spare shops in Delkanda, and some of the known wheel importers like JJ lanka and Amila in Dehiwala.

Fact is if you want a certain OEM wheel, you have to spend time going from shop to shop until you find it. The chances are somebody has them but as there is no unified catalogue there is no way to search for it without doing the leg work.

I know this set of alloy wheels gives a decent look but i am not sure that you will be able to find it over here but still you can get down a set directly from japan If you have contacts or else you can go with a alloy wheel which is more identical to this type and I have seen this type of alloy wheels on some sedans as well.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm planning to give it a try this weekend :).