• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Vezel Is Bad?

sasika

Dear honda vesi / vezel owners,

If you have some self respect for yourself, please stop commenting on how awesome the vezel is & going on to defend your justification as well.

As you can see here the odds are not in favor of you all since everyone else will be tearing you guys apart in this thread.
If you believe you have the guts to defend, then no problem.

Good luck :sport-smiley-002:

Edited by Dafunkdi

There is a hot chick who works in our building who drives a Vezel. Sometimes she parks next to mine. One day out of curiosity I checked out the inside of the car through the glass... a very prominent red/brown streak was on the driver seat.

Either she shat herself in glee over the fact that she owns and drives a Vezel or she was riding her menstrual cycle at the same time with little or no coverage... :)

Lets just say it was a bloody skid mark... LOL

Either way she must have seen me looking inside and making a face coz she never looks at me now even in the lift..... :)

Hmm.. must be going through difficult times after buying the Vezel. Maybe some self imposed budgetary constraints on sanitory stuff to save a penny or two.
I feel for her... :sad-smiley-047:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="VVTi" data-cid="275320" data-time="1427439718"><p>

There is a hot chick who works in our building who drives a Vezel. Sometimes she parks next to mine. One day out of curiosity I checked out the inside of the car through the glass... a very prominent red/brown streak was on the driver seat.<br />

<br />

Either she shat herself in glee over the fact that she owns and drives a Vezel or she was riding her menstrual cycle at the same time with little or no coverage... :)<br />

<br />

Lets just say it was a bloody skid mark... LOL<br />

<br />

Either way she must have seen me looking inside and making a face coz she never looks at me now even in the lift..... :)</p></blockquote>

Anyway machan, keep track on her cycle right. Sometimes u might get lucky. She is a hot chick after all. Lol

There is a hot chick who works in our building who drives a Vezel. Sometimes she parks next to mine. One day out of curiosity I checked out the inside of the car through the glass... a very prominent red/brown streak was on the driver seat.

Either she shat herself in glee over the fact that she owns and drives a Vezel or she was riding her menstrual cycle at the same time with little or no coverage... :)

Lets just say it was a bloody skid mark... LOL

Either way she must have seen me looking inside and making a face coz she never looks at me now even in the lift..... :)

Ha haa ... better stay away from "Lady Driven" Vezels.. :D

Yup knew it was a coupe. That's why asked :smilie_liebe9: Color & engine?

Saw a white one here in CMB on Monday driven by a hot chick :sport-smiley-004:

Ha ha well mine is a 2007 metallic grey 330D with the M57 engine (which is the one I wanted as the N57 engine while has more power is not considered as hardy). 228BHP but 500Nm of torque (which is its party piece and again the reason why I bought a Diesel). Even after being bashed around still returns upwards of 40mpg. Cost me around the price of a CE110 in Sri Lanka and costs me less than 100K SLR to insure.

So no great achievement buying one :)

So a great compromise between a long distance cruiser and a decent handling car you can live with. Mine has high miles and has done 115,000 miles and recently needed a new turbo. Otherwise ticks along pretty well.

this is the most disgusting thing Ive ever heard. Do u mean these female vessel owners dont know when to use pads ?I mean its like shitting your own pants. aak!

Maybe she couldn't find any because Rosberg has stocked up for the Malaysian GP.

[you'll hv to visit the F1 -2015 thread to get this ;)]

When i first started reading this thread, it was a complete hoot- hilarious and entertaining.

For all that though, i found it hard to believe such viceral hatred for Vezel owners- it seemed unreal.

But, probably because i read the thread, i paid more attention while driving over the weekend. Hilariously, 3 maroon vezels were encountered at one traffic light in the city. 2 of them drove like complete douches (1 cut me off without using his turn signals or bother to slow down for the vehicle in front of him), the other nudged through traffic to get to front of the line at the lights and took off as though he'd robbed a bank (...hey wait...wasn't there one involved in a bank robbery? Anyway....)...the third was, well, just there thankfully.

This is proving to be comic relief on my drives now... :D

• 2 months later...
If you want respect from three wheelers buy an old 1990s double cab. Your problems solved. Even better if it has something metallic like a bull bar (which are banned I think now) or over size bumper and wrench. They avoid you and steer away.

You want respect from three wheelers, buy a Patrol. Forget three wheelers, even outstation CTB buses don't try to play games with you pilot one of those.