• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Vezel Is Bad?

sasika

I see dreams.. yeah dreams… in one of them, I’m Bruce Banner.. Weird you might say. But, it’s exciting..

On a cool breezy Sunday night, I coast along the marine drive in my ride all alone. Shutters down and the cool sea breeze is fizzing past my years. “Country roads” is playing and I murmur the words in complete bliss enjoying every bit of the moment. Suddenly! Yeah suddenly a maroon color gold badged Vezel comes on the wrong side flashing it’s horrendous HID’s strait at me.. :sad-smiley-058::speechless-smiley-006: I can’t see anything! My vision is lost by extreme level’s of HID lumens. I flash my heads in vain to tell that my sight is obscured but no response.. The moron keeps on coming straight at me. Agitated, Exhausted and frustrated the effect of gamma rays starts to build up in my veins.. I shout “YOU F**ING MORON!!” in pain. And then…. The monster within me rises. I don’t recall anything that happened afterword’s..

Few minutes later I wake up.. I see the maroon vessel lying ahead of me, crushed like a plum which was trampled by an elephant.

In my DVR, I see all the chaos that was recorded. The green monster steps out and walks in anger towards the maroon madness. Shouts and lifts the damn thing with two fingers. The moron who drove it peeps out and yells’ “It’s a Vesel you damn creature !!” (YIKES !! is that sasika ?? :sad-smiley-067: ) The Hulk looks at him for a snap and pulls off a “LOKI” on the vezel. BANG! BANG!! BANG!!! KAPEEESHHH !! :sport-smiley-005::sport-smiley-005::sport-smiley-005:

Justice prevails on planet earth again… :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

PS: if you haven’t seen the Hulk pulling off a “LOKI” see the clip below

Edited by LashNeo
  • Like 4

Yeah... come to think of it... you're correct. Have seen many Vezels with scratches or damages on their bumpers than other vehicles. Could this be a fault in the design? Could it be because the driving position fails to provide sufficient feedback to the driver about the dimensions of the vehicle? Or could it be because there are so many Vezels on the road?

What kind of retarded statement is this????

The vehicle's dimensions are the same when you unload it from the boat, when you part it at te RMV, when you bring it home, when you drive it on the road, and when you're taking a dump at work. The "driving position" or "feedback" have nothing to do with it. The bruised bumpers and fenders are simply because the stupid driver is incompetent in comprehending the vehicle's dimensions. A good driver is pays more attention to how his vehicle maneuvers/positions rather than if the mirrors fold automatically or what colour the door handles are. .

• Like 2

You are spot on about this statement. I have seen many of them with bumper damages.Nissan Juke has the same problem but very few can be seen in Sri Lanka.

Yes machang, the vehicles spontaneously become 15 inches wider, just to scratch themselves on a wall/vehicle just so that they can spite the driver.

<quote>I see dreams.. yeah dreams in one of them, Im Bruce Banner.. Weird you might say. But, its exciting..</quote>

"All of you are beneath me!!

It's a vesel you dumb creature!! and I will NOT give way to..."

Bam!! bam!!

"Puny vesel!"

loled so hard I think I lost my bladder control :D:D

• Like 1

"All of you are beneath me!!

It's a vesel you dumb creature!! and I will NOT give way to..."

Bam!! bam!!

"Puny vesel!"

LOL !! I guess that part was not recorded in my DVR. :D:D

You know what?? In another dream, I dream about carpet bombing Dutugemunu street in a B2 bomber so that all the unsold vezels in those car sales outlets gets wiped off from earth for good. KABOOOM !!!

• Like 1

The vehicle's dimensions are the same when you unload it from the boat, when you part it at te RMV, when you bring it home, when you drive it on the road, and when you're taking a dump at work. The "driving position" or "feedback" have nothing to do with it. The bruised bumpers and fenders are simply because the stupid driver is incompetent in comprehending the vehicle's dimensions. A good driver is pays more attention to how his vehicle maneuvers/positions rather than if the mirrors fold automatically or what colour the door handles are. .

I take your point. But I think what he was trying to suggest was maybe it was to do with the driving position making it inherently difficult to see the road "well". For example the Swift HT51S (so called Jeep model) is popular because of the opposite as you can see the corners really well, while my E92 is not easy to reverse without sensors as its not easy to see out of the back.

A while ago passing through Nugegoda a Vezel almost knocked the cop who was controlling traffic at Railway Av. junction. Cop was yelling something like "koheda yako yanne" to the posh-looking driver. Driving position may not have much to do with it but I don't know if the Vezel drivers have "positioned" themselves above others. The first thing that came to my head was this very thread and I was laughing alone. (One good thing with mobile phones is that you can talk to yourself and laugh alone inside the car but no one would take notice)

Edited by Rumesh88
  • Like 4

Pity any car don't have a option to eject the as*** drivers who don't know the ethics and road rules out from the driving seats.

If that ever becomes a reality we are going to have monsoon type rainfall of humans....well drivers...

• Like 1

I see dreams.. yeah dreams… in one of them, I’m Bruce Banner.. Weird you might say. But, it’s exciting..

On a cool breezy Sunday night, I coast along the marine drive in my ride all alone. Shutters down and the cool sea breeze is fizzing past my years. “Country roads” is playing and I murmur the words in complete bliss enjoying every bit of the moment. Suddenly! Yeah suddenly a maroon color gold badged Vezel comes on the wrong side flashing it’s horrendous HID’s strait at me.. :sad-smiley-058::speechless-smiley-006: I can’t see anything! My vision is lost by extreme level’s of HID lumens. I flash my heads in vain to tell that my sight is obscured but no response.. The moron keeps on coming straight at me. Agitated, Exhausted and frustrated the effect of gamma rays starts to build up in my veins.. I shout “YOU F**ING MORON!!” in pain. And then…. The monster within me rises. I don’t recall anything that happened afterword’s..

Few minutes later I wake up.. I see the maroon vessel lying ahead of me, crushed like a plum which was trampled by an elephant.

In my DVR, I see all the chaos that was recorded. The green monster steps out and walks in anger towards the maroon madness. Shouts and lifts the damn thing with two fingers. The moron who drove it peeps out and yells’ “It’s a Vesel you damn creature !!” (YIKES !! is that sasika ?? :sad-smiley-067: ) The Hulk looks at him for a snap and pulls off a “LOKI” on the vezel. BANG! BANG!! BANG!!! KAPEEESHHH !! :sport-smiley-005::sport-smiley-005::sport-smiley-005:

Justice prevails on planet earth again… :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

PS: if you haven’t seen the Hulk pulling off a “LOKI” see the clip below

1. Vezel has LED headlamps and for high beams they use conventional yellow filament bulbs as standard.. So in ur dream u might have crashed a vezel in low beam. or the vezel owner is a moron to replace HIDs as high beam..

2. I have never crashed any of my vehicles. Not even a bumper scratch. That includes 48000km in the X1 and 8000km in the vezel plus thousands of miles in my dad's vehicles. So using my name is inappropriate. You can use ur real name.

Thanks,

Punny indeed

• Like 1

I don't know why Vezel is bad, but I know this..

For our people ultimate vehicle to show off their wealth/status/ego or what ever the f**k they have in their minds over others is to buy them self a jeep. Jeep in the sense is not the one made by GM but all others that has its shape and categorized as SUVs falls in to this lot. namely Prado, Montero & etc...

While all mudalalies,kuddas & other people who earns millions per month could afford those so called jeeps and their 3 kmpl figures our PROFESSIONALS never had a proper vehicle which falls in to the above jeep category that does 20kmpl and could buy @ 4million until now..

So as soon as weysal hit the market they didn't think twice to pawn their nut sack, borrow up to the last cent they could borrow and withdraw all the money saved for their childs education to buy this status symbol of a JEEP!

Sadly, how life f**ks you is a marvel, now every Tom dick and Harry drives a weysal.... How you could be so special when they out number 3wheels during rush hour.

So now they wonder, what the f**kery f**k did I do... Is weysal bad? How could every f****r on the road could buy a one.. Where the f**k is 20kmpl? Should I drive in "N" gear to achieve it.. Their mindset is so low now they are wishing high taxes on hybrids makes weysal less affordable and due to this no one else will buy these Jeeps anymore thus making them special...

So is Vezel so bad????

Do I have your permission to share this comment? Thanks.

I dont mind.. :)

Out of curiosity, May i ask where do you intend to share this post?

It’s a FB page for those ‘professionals’. Thanks.

I agree 100% with your comment. However most of these guys who bought the Vezel were ALSO suffering from the mental disorder called ‘Brand New Fever’. (There are two types of Brand New Fever. 1. Severe Brand New Fever – “I will never drive any vehicle if somebody else’s ass has ever come into contact with the Driver’s seat” 2. Mild Brand New Fever – “I will never drive any vehicle if a Sri Lankan ass has ever come into contact with the Driver’s seat. Japanese asses are OK”. Type 1 are those who are after ‘Zero Milage’ stuff.)

People who’re suffering from this disorder has the capacity to forget that there are many, many jeeps available at the Second-Hand market at a low cost.

Also people want jeeps for many different reasons. I wanted a jeep only for the high ground clearance. Even a mini-van with a good ground clearance was ok with me. I bought a second hand jeep because I never had the brand new fever but now, I have begun to see the ‘other advantages’. Things that I haven’t noticed before when I was driving a car. Three wheelers actually ‘respect’ jeeps. If you’re driving a car towards a 3wheeler he will make way only at the last moment (this is something they do on principal, just to show that they own the road) but for a good size jeep, they always move aside well before you reach them. I’m not sure if Vezel owners also get this.

It’s a FB page for those ‘professionals’. Thanks.

I agree 100% with your comment. However most of these guys who bought the Vezel were ALSO suffering from the mental disorder called ‘Brand New Fever’. (There are two types of Brand New Fever. 1. Severe Brand New Fever – “I will never drive any vehicle if somebody else’s ass has ever come into contact with the Driver’s seat” 2. Mild Brand New Fever – “I will never drive any vehicle if a Sri Lankan ass has ever come into contact with the Driver’s seat. Japanese asses are OK”. Type 1 are those who are after ‘Zero Milage’ stuff.)

People who’re suffering from this disorder has the capacity to forget that there are many, many jeeps available at the Second-Hand market at a low cost.

Also people want jeeps for many different reasons. I wanted a jeep only for the high ground clearance. Even a mini-van with a good ground clearance was ok with me. I bought a second hand jeep because I never had the brand new fever but now, I have begun to see the ‘other advantages’. Things that I haven’t noticed before when I was driving a car. Three wheelers actually ‘respect’ jeeps. If you’re driving a car towards a 3wheeler he will make way only at the last moment (this is something they do on principal, just to show that they own the road) but for a good size jeep, they always move aside well before you reach them. I’m not sure if Vezel owners also get this.

If you want respect from three wheelers buy an old 1990s double cab. Your problems solved. Even better if it has something metallic like a bull bar (which are banned I think now) or over size bumper and wrench. They avoid you and steer away.

If you want respect from three wheelers buy an old 1990s double cab. Your problems solved. Even better if it has something metallic like a bull bar (which are banned I think now) or over size bumper and wrench. They avoid you and steer away.

hahaaa good one :D

News Alert ! The dignity of Vezel's hit rock bottom. Checkout the news item from 2:15 onwards... Now they carryout crimes in Gold badged Maroon vezels. :sad-smiley-023:

Edited by LashNeo
  • Like 1

News Alert ! The dignity of Vezel's hit rock bottom. Checkout the news item from 2:15 onwards... Now they carryout crimes in Gold badged Maroon vezels. :sad-smiley-023:

Oh my god..Police needs to get a formal complaint in order to stop a vehicle without number plates???? what kind of a stupid law is that???

• Like 2

Maybe they need the money to pay the lease

I thought the same. :D

Oh my god..Police needs to get a formal complaint in order to stop a vehicle without number plates???? what kind of a stupid law is that???

Lol.. Sri lankan police & their rules... imagine the situation if they were fleeing after killing someone.

Hi Don,

Wait... E92? Pics please!

Its a pretty standard car man (The E92 is just the 3 series coupe, the E93 however is the M3). Nothing out of the ordinary. There are a couple in Sri Lanka, but mine is in London, and here they are as common as muck :)

I look forward till the day the police ban Vezels due to using for crimes just like full face helmets. Then Vezel owners can fight in the FB pages and Elakiri.