• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Vezel Is Bad?

sasika

We pick vehicles that cater to our own tastes and priorities. If I had the money to buy a Vezel I'll buy something else but thats just me. I have no issue with the guy next to me buying a Vezel or whatever he/she wants because its their money their choice.

Seconded.

Yesterday my eyes had the misfortune of seeing a Vezel that has had so much chrome, it was glistening. I thought i was in the set of the latest Star Wars movie...

Imagine this in Wine red and chrome runners, door handles, side fake vents, wheel arch lining.... I think he is cousins with that idiot in a white Subaru XV with black rubber strips around the car... almost like a XV sized condom... :(

NabooYachtLanding-AotC.jpg

I think he is cousins with that idiot in a white Subaru XV with black rubber strips around the car... almost like a XV sized condom... :(

WAIT ! There is a XV as well ? I pass a Silverish (I think) Forester every morning with the "rubber treatment" (right along the bumpers, both the bottom edge and the front face; wheel arches; door edges, including the bonnet; side body molding..the whole works !

Think the Gold Badge Vezels are so yesterday's news... newest is the Platinum Badge with Turbo scoop.... :)

Looks like the class distinction amongst the Vezel crowd is far more intense than we thought... no 2 Vezels are made equal it seems.

Wow now that's a strong roof beam. Even the shutters haven't cracked.
Think the Gold Badge Vezels are so yesterday's news... newest is the Platinum Badge with Turbo scoop.... :)

Looks like the class distinction amongst the Vezel crowd is far more intense than we thought... no 2 Vezels are made equal it seems.

Seriously ? Could you post a pic if so :) Edited by killercruise
  • Like 1

Saw in Elak*** site

11021056_947464415287819_146876914834492

I was about to share this. I was thinking whether to put this here or Post Whoring,

damn, someone got it before me :D

anyhow this thread popping up again thanks to another honda vesi vezel fan.

losers gonna lose LOL

Is this a real thing or are you being sarcastic? I'll be damned if it's real.

There isan Ad right here in AL... I cant post it. Look it up. Popped up yesterday.

Fender Turbo vent Garnish Back Door Chrome Garnish, Chrome Window Garnish, Door handle guard Modulo Chromium sport grill Platinum Badge
Edited by VVTi

I was about to share this. I was thinking whether to put this here or Post Whoring,

damn, someone got it before me :D

anyhow this thread popping up again thanks to another honda vesi vezel fan.

losers gonna lose LOL

Me too... I copied and opened this tread to post and damn! It's there!!

Anyone seeing any good points here? Strong Roof as killercruize suggested and door was opening.. We don't know the strength of the impact though.. And rolling over isn't rare in here thanks to lawful three wheelers and Busses

• Like 1

I wonder why the VSA, auto braking and all other so called driver assist could not keep Humpty Vezel from toppling.

For the same reason that a hell of a lot more technology couldn't keep that S Class from flying off the road a few years ago, no amount of tech makes you immune to the laws of physics, especially if you are an idiot behind the wheel.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Supra_Natural" data-cid="274044" data-time="1426071529"><p>

<br />

So in your world a vehicle's strength is measured by what needs to hit it to turn it upside down?</p></blockquote>

Be cool man, I was just kidding. Lol