• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Vezel Is Bad?

sasika

Rs. 2000 only for a Hoda Vesi Honda Vezel at the airport? Wow, not bad. Not bad at all...

Very soon our famous Bud@&t Taxi will re-programme their recoding.

Press one for three wheelers

Two for cars

Three for vans

Four for a "Vezzel"

• Like 1

So you final called your vezel "shirty" shame on you!

To protect the gear box???? Isn't it a cvt? If so you have to expect sluggish acceleration.

Didn't call it shitty. I said it can't be compared with a F10. Not even with a X1. I compare it with other 1.5 japs. Hope I made myself clear. No it hasn't got a CVT. Hybrid model comes with a new dual clutch 7 speed. With the electric motor assisting from inside of the gearbox. For me "compared to other 1.5 japs I've driven", it's not sluggish. I called shitty to the auto shifting gearbox. Alright?
  • Like 1

Didn't call it shitty. I said it can't be compared with a F10. Not even with a X1. I compare it with other 1.5 japs. Hope I made myself clear. No it hasn't got a CVT. Hybrid model comes with a new dual clutch 7 speed. With the electric motor assisting from inside of the gearbox. For me "compared to other 1.5 japs I've driven", it's not sluggish. I called shitty to the auto shifting gearbox. Alright?

I just want to add some fuel here :) <feeling rather devious today>

But Honda insists you compare it to the performance of a 2.0 Jap car <really ! do a search on Honda press releases for the Vezel> ! with the economy of a 1.5 :) Since we are talking about performance we were all wrong in comparing it against a 1.5 !

<see nothing wrong with the car...we just like to have "fun" with the owners and take out our frustrations stemming from bad/moronic pri and wesel drivers out on you guys thanks for being good sports about it>

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

I just want to add some fuel here :)

But Honda insists you compare it to the performance of a 2.0 Jap car ! with the economy of a 1.5 :) Since we are talking about performance we were all wrong in comparing it against a 1.5 !

Heheee... Yeah they said it's comparable to 2 liter engine. But would fail at that aspect I guess. Won't go well as a RAV4 I guess. You got us there ;)

According to information the 2 nd hand market for vezel has dropped due to various issues in the vezel.

If this has really happened its not really due to issues I recon. I've heard of software issues for which you could get updates through the agent.

The issue is probably over supply. There are LOTS of Vezels in the country and more in sales remaining to be sold. So buyers have choice.

I am curious. What issues ? Only issues I've heard of were the bugs The Don mentioned. Are these issues things like it not being a SUV when people were coaxedby car salesmen in to believing they were SUVs? Or the one where Hybrids dont run on empty gas tanks?

• Like 1

I am curious. What issues ? Only issues I've heard of were the bugs The Don mentioned. Are these issues things like it not being a SUV when people were coaxedby car salesmen in to believing they were SUVs? Or the one where Hybrids dont run on empty gas tanks?

this is interesting. actually what happen if gas run out ? does anybody experience it ?

If this has really happened its not really due to issues I recon. I've heard of software issues for which you could get updates through the agent.

The issue is probably over supply. There are LOTS of Vezels in the country and more in sales remaining to be sold. So buyers have choice.

Yes, quite true. Most of the car sales have vehicles that have been idling for the past 4-5 months

According to information the 2nd hand market for vezel has dropped due to various issues in the vezel.
Who told this info? One of my friends bought a vezel back in June 2014. He sold it week before last for 54 lakhs, bugger had to go abroad.

According to him he advertised and after 2 days it was sold.

Edited by killercruise
  • Like 1

According to information the 2 nd hand market for vezel has dropped due to various issues in the vezel.

May I know what issues? And who will sell it for one or 1.5 million less after using for six months? So there is no second hand market for vezels. (Not an established price range.) I'm not sure though. Saw one for 4.2 million registration CAA. In the car sale where I bought mine. Sadly it was after I bought it, not before Edited by sasika

May I know what issues? And who will sell it for one or 1.5 million less after using for six months? So there is no second hand market for vezels. (Not an established price range.) I'm not sure though. Saw one for 4.2 million registration CAA. In the car sale where I bought mine. Sadly it was after I bought it, not before

As he said...someone who is leaving the country and needs to get rid of the car fast ?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="iRage" data-cid="273004" data-time="1424838512"><p>

As he said...someone who is leaving the country and needs to get rid of the car fast ?</p></blockquote>

But that won't creat a second hand market, would it? I think it will take another year or so to establish that

Having a quick look at Vezel's for sale on AL...

Vezel listed on 1/16/2015 - 3500km - personal import

same listed on 1/24/2015 - 2000km - car sale

either bought from car sale and it became a personal import :speechless-smiley-004:- if genuine mileage listed or....

Well, this is not the First Time :) This time he's after Vezel herd..

http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/15530-is-this-allowed/#entry248909

Edited by Ruslan

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="iRage" data-cid="273004" data-time="1424838512"><p>

As he said...someone who is leaving the country and needs to get rid of the car fast ?</p></blockquote>

But that won't creat a second hand market, would it? I think it will take another year or so to establish that

I was telling you WHY someone would sell a car at 1.5 mil loss after 6 months of usage...you dear have a tendency to miss the point

• Like 1