• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Vezel Is Bad?

sasika

Hi,

I saw so much hate speech towards hybrids. But in the case of vezel, I could not find anything wrong with it. Can anyone tell what's wrong with is? It has civil like acceleration (Eco off) and more power than any mid range JDM vehicles, loads of options that actually work ( auto breaks and cruise control) and does very well con fuel.. Oh forgot to mention good suspension and handling.

Thanks

• Like 1

What are the JDM mid range vehicles you have driven to compare?

:)

Civic 1.8 non hybrid (better acceleration than the vezel but initial pickup and go was better in the vezel -overtaking ability)

Premio 260 2013

Nissan Tiida (not a JDM)

Well those were the closest.

People don't like hybrids because their users drive the vehicle very slow. This is because they can save fuel by using only the battery. Most hated car for this reason I guess is the prius :P.

Anyway I think some of the people don't like the vezel because their owners call it a suv but actally it's a cuv (crossover utility vehicle).

Other than the above reason there is nothing wrong with the vehicle.

It's design is good, ground clearance is high (since its a cuv), good options for the price ,etc.

Cheers :)

Edited by killercruise

People don't like hybrids because their users drive the vehicle very slow. This is because they can save fuel by using only the battery. Most hated car for this reason I guess is the prius :P.

Anyway I think some of the people don't like the vezel because their owners call it a suv but actally it's a cuv (crossover utility vehicle).

Other than the above reason there is nothing wrong with the vehicle.

It's design is good, ground clearance is high (since its a cuv), good options for the price ,etc.

Cheers :)

Yeah and I drive it and enjoy doing so. I agree with u on that drivers made people hate these cars. Vezel is really fun in sport mode with peddle shifters. Dual clutch is quick on shifts.

I’ve owned, Corolla 141, Lancer EX, Driven Allion 240,260, Mazda 3, Honda Civic which could be considered mid-range.

If you take out the prejudice toward hybrid out Vezel is not bad vehicle, so is Allion / Axio.

It is a good everyday vehicle as Sasika has rightfully pointed out.

98% of the percentile of the people will be happy with them, they are like chicken curry but not steke.

By the way in my case I opted for the Fit which is equally spacious, handles little better and about a million bucks cheaper.

I think problem is not with the car but the people who drive them, driving them looking at all so called eco indicators in the dash clogging the road.

If you drive them like a normal car they still return 20-25% more economy.

• Like 1

Civic 1.8 non hybrid (better acceleration than the vezel but initial pickup and go was better in the vezel -overtaking ability) Premio 260 2013 Nissan Tiida (not a JDM) Well those were the closest.

Suddenly I lost all eagerness to respond.. sorry... :(

You lost me at TIIDA.

• Like 3

Yeah and I drive it and enjoy doing so. I agree with u on that drivers made people hate these cars. Vezel is really fun in sport mode with peddle shifters. Dual clutch is quick on shifts.

I don’t get the peddle shift in the FIT it keeps overriding me even in the sport mode, you can’t keep the engine in a high rev band and the purpose of manual shifting is lost.

I drive keeping my hand at 9 & 3 and the shifters keep touching my hands which is annoying

If you keep the car in sport mode let the car change gears it could be quite fun.

I’ve owned, Corolla 141, Lancer EX, Driven Allion 240,260, Mazda 3, Honda Civic which could be considered mid-range.

If you take out the prejudice toward hybrid out Vezel is not bad vehicle, so is Allion / Axio.

It is a good everyday vehicle as Sasika has rightfully pointed out.

98% of the percentile of the people will be happy with them, they are like chicken curry but not steke.

By the way in my case I opted for the Fit which is equally spacious, handles little better and about a million bucks cheaper.

I think problem is not with the car but the people who drive them, driving them looking at all so called eco indicators in the dash clogging the road.

If you drive them like a normal car they still return 20-25% more economy.

Couldn't agree more. I was fallen for the design of the Vezel. I drive normally to retain 15-18km/l in that

I don’t get the peddle shift in the FIT it keeps overriding me even in the sport mode, you can’t keep the engine in a high rev band and the purpose of manual shifting is lost.

I drive keeping my hand at 9 & 3 and the shifters keep touching my hands which is annoying

If you keep the car in sport mode let the car change gears it could be quite fun.

Mm I keep hands with fingers on shifters. It will downshift buy won't up shift unless u hit the limiter... At least in my case..

What Wikipedia says is somewhat different.

"The Honda Vezel is a subcompact crossover manufactured by Honda".

What subcompact crossover means is this.

Mini SUV (also called subcompact SUV or subcompact crossover) is a class of small sport utility vehicles with a length under and around 4,200 mm (165.4 in).

Anyway, If the tax for hybrid did not increase, im sure " No of tuk tuk = Honda Vezel"

something not related to the topic. I suggest we should have a dedicated section for all Hybrids.

• Like 1

For some people jynx maze is quite the hottie, for some people her titties are too small, some people doesnt even know who she is.

Purely personal opinions and different tastes.

Just call it a day people, and go fap to your choice.

Peace out, posse.

Edited by Jor-el
  • Like 3

Heck yea man sports mode + paddle shifters at night = awesome haha.

I was worried it would get common as prius xD. The thing was yen rate came down and wooh :P

Cheers ;)

Edited by killercruise
  • Like 1

For some people jynx maze is quite the hottie, for some people her titties are too small, some people doesnt even know who she is.

Purely personal opinions and different tastes.

Just call it a day people, and go fap to your choice.

Peace out, posse.

:lol: :lol: thanks for bringing up that name... .

• Like 1