• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Get That Stunning Wet Look?

vandeyj

A friend in the army taught me to light a match on the polish tine and once the polish stars bubbling, put the flames out and start rubbing it in and buff... amazing look for black leather shoes.

:D VVTI - not till the polish bubbles mate just enough to see that glow effect the polish makes when exposed to the tip of the candle flame.... if you stay till it bubble bauma thamai sapaththuwata... you can get a good shine n make it last with a bit of cotton wool soak it in water n rubbing it in circular motion ;)

:D VVTI - not till the polish bubbles mate just enough to see that glow effect the polish makes when exposed to the tip of the candle flame.... if you stay till it bubble bauma thamai sapaththuwata... you can get a good shine n make it last with a bit of cotton wool soak it in water n rubbing it in circular motion ;)

I have tried it, not that I polish my shoes all the time... but it does work.

For hair there are so many Gels which give a wet look. Friend of mine heavily use gel and he gets nice wet look on his hair. ( i don't use gel btw )
If we are talking about cars, take your car out in a rainy day, you will have nice wet look... :sport-smiley-003:

• Like 2

Just get a Tin of Wax like Soft 99 and wax your vehicle.

if you want something cheap i have seen Auto Paint shops selling Loose liquid wax for under 400 bucks.

If you want the best, The best brand i have seen is something called "Mothers" which is hard to find here though.

if all fails just spit ;)

You can use 3M quick wax to get reasonable results. It's easier to apply and can be applied even before the vehicle is dried after a body wash. But the paste wax is much more shinier.

If you are talking about the wet look in tires, be careful because most tire shiners in the market remove the UV shield that protects the tires. There is something called 3M tire restorer which does the job and prevents cracking at the same time but i've found with this you would get a matte look instead of a wet look.