• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Lancer Ex 2008 Glx Vs Gls

dasunh

Below are the 2 types of Mitsubishi Lancer EX 2008 I found it Sri Lanka.

1) GLX - Basic options

2) GLS - Basic options, fog lamps, climatic aircon, steering wheel radio remotes, auto-rain/light sensors, key-less entry and boot release button, 2 map lights at the rear view mirror there and 1 cabin light at the center.

Let's assume that both types of cars are in same condition. Used but in good condition.

1. What would be the price difference GLX vs GLS? Ballpark figure would be fine.

2. Is it worth to go for a GLX?

3. Any other disadvantages other than features GLX vs GLS?

As a side note which one is better? Both owners are expecting 32/=

GLX - 40k millage

GLS - 70k millage

Both are in good condition.

Thanks

Well here is the dilemma. If you go for the GLX you might spend your entire time wondering how the GLS feels like.

If you do not plan on doing a lot of miles, I'd say starting mileage should not cause you any issues, because you won't do enough miles on top for it to make a difference.

Well here is the dilemma. If you go for the GLX you might spend your entire time wondering how the GLS feels like.

If you do not plan on doing a lot of miles, I'd say starting mileage should not cause you any issues, because you won't do enough miles on top for it to make a difference.

Totally agreed I had a GLS some time back and two of my uncles had GLXs interior of the GLS is far superior with better seating material, may car had carbon fiber finish garnish in the dash but I believe most of the cars came with fake wood finish. 6 CD changer, steering audio control, discharge head lamps with cornering lamps, key less entry are the other features I remember. I is worth spending 100-200k more on GLS.

I don’t think 40-70 km on the clock matters much as they are same year and genuine