• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Get Together 2014 !!!! - Al G2G 2014!!

MADZ

Hi Guys, who’s free to join for a small drink and maybe for dinner this Sunday ?

Thought of organising a small G2G for AL Forum members to get to know the new faces and also to catch up with the old gang.

Date: 21’st December 2014

Time: 5:30 pm ~ onwards

Location: EAP Restaurant (20 Dr. N. M. Perera Mawatha, Borella, Colombo 8) RIght next to Ritz Cinema.

My Mobile - 0770703515

I assume Pericles, The Don, Supra_Natural, Devinda_Z & Gaya are confirmed based on FB chat :drinks:

• Like 8

You can also safely assume that the silent "I'm not going to post again" hissy fit members are in too. So far population : 1 in that tent. ;)

So is it safe to assume that your dysmenorrhoea is over and u will start posting in AL again :P ?

@Madz, my movements are as unpredictable as brownian motion, but I will try to walk-in.

As for the location, may I suggest EAP Restaurant and Bar in Borella if you want a piss-up? It's cheap, dodgy, centrally located and serves decent bites

• Like 2

Talk of food and drinks and Siripala emerged... :)
Yeah What happened to "MD and Watchman are bullying me I'm never coming back blah blah blah...."

Anyway I'll try to drop by.These days I'm busy campaigning for Ven.Battaramulla Seelarathana.He is sure going to win...Vote Tractor!

• Like 1

Guys, pls come early to avoid parking and seating issues.

Date: Today

Time: 5:30 pm ~ onwards

Location: EAP Restaurant (20 Dr. N. M. Perera Mawatha, Borella, Colombo 8) RIght next to Ritz Cinema.

Strictly for AL forum members !

My Mobile - 0770703515

Got copped near the Ayurveda junction. was able to negotiate a deal and get away. ?

Anyway, had a great time meeting you all yesterday and it was super fun! Big thank you to MADZ for organizing the g2g. Hope you guys had a safe journey back home.

Awaiting the photo upload?

Cheers!