• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Note

gavindu

Guys i need a small help from you all.

Im Just wondering about the Nissan Note 2014 or 2013 car, I'm a Toyota fan but thought of moving to a new vehicle with good petrol consumption in city limits along with the budget as well.

What you all think about the Nissan Note car, i have seen few but not like any of Toyota's and maruties.

I would like to know about the petrol consumption, car space, maintenance cost and comfortability of the vehicle.

Thank you ....

Hello Gavindu

My daily drive to the office is a NISSAN NOTE AUTECH RIDER, but not a 2013 model hope its same,

Fuel consumption is really good as i am getting 430 - 450km on short runs with A/C or heater for a full tank and about 550km if i am doing on Highway

Maintenance is cheap, no cam belt. HR15 engine. Oil change every 10,000km with the filter, i have put k&n air filter and NGK iridium

CVT oil change every 30,000km and now its 130,000km on the clock and good for another 130k

Rider edition is handling better than the normal model as its with Autech 16" wheels and lowered suspension

P.S. i am easy on the foot always and hardly use the sport mode + i am not in my mother land but hope above figures same

Good Luck with "NOTE" hunt

regards

JC

Hello Gavindu

My daily drive to the office is a NISSAN NOTE AUTECH RIDER, but not a 2013 model hope its same,

Fuel consumption is really good as i am getting 430 - 450km on short runs with A/C or heater for a full tank and about 550km if i am doing on Highway

Maintenance is cheap, no cam belt. HR15 engine. Oil change every 10,000km with the filter, i have put k&n air filter and NGK iridium

CVT oil change every 30,000km and now its 130,000km on the clock and good for another 130k

Rider edition is handling better than the normal model as its with Autech 16" wheels and lowered suspension

P.S. i am easy on the foot always and hardly use the sport mode + i am not in my mother land but hope above figures same

Good Luck with "NOTE" hunt

regards

JC

You need to mention that these are under New Zealand conditions!